Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Virginia Tech 86

Featured Replies

Diallo, Green, & Knox were huge in the second half.

 

Cats capitalizing off Virginia Tech turnovers was a big key to the win.

Very good win. I am still not very big on Washington, and think they would be better with Knox at the 4 once they are healthy. I think he could be a little smaller version of Towns. Knox to me seems like he would be our best true post offensive scorer and could cause some people problems down there with that. But then still be able to stretch the defense out when he needs to.

I'll take it, that was a decent team they just beat.

This was a very good win by an all freshman team. If Vanderbilt and Baker can come back. This team could be dangerous come March.

This was a very good win by an all freshman team. If Vanderbilt and Baker can come back. This team could be dangerous come March.

I’ve read on Twitter where the thinking is that Vanderbilt will be back for the Georgia game at the end of the month. Not sure about Baker’s status though.

I’ve read on Twitter where the thinking is that Vanderbilt will be back for the Georgia game at the end of the month. Not sure about Baker’s status though.

 

Think I heard somewhere that he would redshirt this season.

Green looked cool sporting those shades today. I know his eyes will be okay in a few more days but heck, if I were him I’d keep wearing them. Might start a new trend. Lol

Think I heard somewhere that he would redshirt this season.

 

Yeah, Baker will not play this season.

This one was a good win for these kids bc they beat a pretty good team in VT. I was impressed with the Cats shooting 50 % on 3 pointers. I liked how they played in the press as well. Four players in double figures, led by Knox w/ 21pts. and Diallo's 20. We / U.K. outrebounded VT with who I call the "blue collar, grunt work" guy ...W. Gabriel leading the way w/ 9 boards.

IMO the most promising thing about this young team is that for the most part, they keep improving each time out :thumb:. Unlike a couple of other teams, these kids seem to be listening to Cal, wanting to improve and are playing hard. Only good things can come with that.

Another week of "camp Cal" with a strong test next weekend vs. UCLA. ....I like how things are going so far.

Link to box score / stats .....

University of Kentucky | Official Athletic Site

It's interesting to read the negativity even after a win over a really good team. Virginia Tech is good. This was a good win for Kentucky.

@Footballforever74 ACC?

 

Yes they’re ACC and they’re also middle of the pack ACC. But still a solid squad.

Solid first half. One of the first games I actually go to watch in real time. Happy with the win.

Big win and a fun game to watch. But man, UK had zero presence in the lane defensively and offensively not counting the rebounding.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.