Kentucky 93 Virginia Tech 86

16thBBall Fan

Returning all starters from a 22-win, tournament team, and they have good guard play. I think they'll do pretty well. Who do you have ahead of them?

Duke, Carolina, Miami, Notre Dame, Florida State and Virginia. I’m not saying they’re no good. They’re solid but they’re a middle of the pack ACC squad. That just tells you how good that conference is.

Duke, Carolina, Miami, Notre Dame, Florida State and Virginia. I’m not saying they’re no good. They’re solid but they’re a middle of the pack ACC squad. That just tells you how good that conference is.

After Duke and UNC, I think VT is in a group of 3 or 4 teams (probably Virginia and Miami) that is next. Notre Dame started strong but has faded lately. I'm never sold on FSU. VT could finish 3rd but I concede that they could finish 8th as well. From what I've seen, I'd put them closer to 3 than 8 but it's a long season. It definitely is a loaded conference and nearly every road game is a fight.

After Duke and UNC, I think VT is in a group of 3 or 4 teams (probably Virginia and Miami) that is next. Notre Dame started strong but has faded lately. I'm never sold on FSU. VT could finish 3rd but I concede that they could finish 8th as well. From what I've seen, I'd put them closer to 3 than 8 but it's a long season. It definitely is a loaded conference and nearly every road game is a fight.

You’re absolutely right too. FSU is so Jekyll and Hyde but when they’re on they’re pretty good. Miami will have a legit chance to win the conference. ND will be fine by ACC play. ABC you’re also right that VT could finished or 8th. Definitely makes for a fun season.

Big win and a fun game to watch. But man, UK had zero presence in the lane defensively and offensively not counting the rebounding.

That's why I would rather Washington not start and have Knox at the 4. I know Knox can stretch the defense out, but I think from the little he has done it. That Knox has the best offensive post game on the team and could do really well down low more for us. Cals teams always seem to be at their best with a true low post scorer.

That's why I would rather Washington not start and have Knox at the 4. I know Knox can stretch the defense out, but I think from the little he has done it. That Knox has the best offensive post game on the team and could do really well down low more for us. Cals teams always seem to be at their best with a true low post scorer.

Wait, then who would guard the in bounds guy after the Cats score? lol jk