Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 93 Virginia Tech 86

Featured Replies

Yes they’re ACC and they’re also middle of the pack ACC. But still a solid squad.

 

Are you saying VT is middle of the pack in the ACC this year?

Are you saying VT is middle of the pack in the ACC this year?

 

That’s exactly what I’m saying.

That’s exactly what I’m saying.

 

Returning all starters from a 22-win, tournament team, and they have good guard play. I think they'll do pretty well. Who do you have ahead of them?

Returning all starters from a 22-win, tournament team, and they have good guard play. I think they'll do pretty well. Who do you have ahead of them?

 

Duke, Carolina, Miami, Notre Dame, Florida State and Virginia. I’m not saying they’re no good. They’re solid but they’re a middle of the pack ACC squad. That just tells you how good that conference is.

Duke, Carolina, Miami, Notre Dame, Florida State and Virginia. I’m not saying they’re no good. They’re solid but they’re a middle of the pack ACC squad. That just tells you how good that conference is.

 

After Duke and UNC, I think VT is in a group of 3 or 4 teams (probably Virginia and Miami) that is next. Notre Dame started strong but has faded lately. I'm never sold on FSU. VT could finish 3rd but I concede that they could finish 8th as well. From what I've seen, I'd put them closer to 3 than 8 but it's a long season. It definitely is a loaded conference and nearly every road game is a fight.

After Duke and UNC, I think VT is in a group of 3 or 4 teams (probably Virginia and Miami) that is next. Notre Dame started strong but has faded lately. I'm never sold on FSU. VT could finish 3rd but I concede that they could finish 8th as well. From what I've seen, I'd put them closer to 3 than 8 but it's a long season. It definitely is a loaded conference and nearly every road game is a fight.

 

You’re absolutely right too. FSU is so Jekyll and Hyde but when they’re on they’re pretty good. Miami will have a legit chance to win the conference. ND will be fine by ACC play. ABC you’re also right that VT could finished or 8th. Definitely makes for a fun season.

Big win and a fun game to watch. But man, UK had zero presence in the lane defensively and offensively not counting the rebounding.

 

That's why I would rather Washington not start and have Knox at the 4. I know Knox can stretch the defense out, but I think from the little he has done it. That Knox has the best offensive post game on the team and could do really well down low more for us. Cals teams always seem to be at their best with a true low post scorer.

That's why I would rather Washington not start and have Knox at the 4. I know Knox can stretch the defense out, but I think from the little he has done it. That Knox has the best offensive post game on the team and could do really well down low more for us. Cals teams always seem to be at their best with a true low post scorer.

 

Wait, then who would guard the in bounds guy after the Cats score? lol jk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.