Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Track The Reds- Hot Stove Edition

Featured Replies

I haven't heard about LA and SF. I did hear they are trying to get the Marlins interested...

Apparently, with Soriano gone, the Giants are focusing on Carlos Lee and Dunn as Bonds' replacement.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Apparently, with Soriano gone, the Giants are focusing on Carlos Lee and Dunn as Bonds' replacement.

Makes sense. Wayne robbed them blind once... :lol:

Here's what I've been hearing...

 

 

Brewers sending Derrick Turnbow and Geoff Jenkins to the Reds for Gary Majewski, Elizardo Ramirez, Chris Denorfia, Brendon Harris and Jason LaRue with the Reds picking up a large chunk of LaRue's contract for 2007.

 

I'll drive.

I like it,,,,,,,,,as long as we're not finished. If we stop there, we will finish in a tight race with the Pirates.:cry:

  • Author

Scratch that. LaRue traded to the Royals for a player to be named. No cash involved in the deal...

I love the possible trade with the Brewers. Can you say where you have been hearing this GT?

Scratch that. LaRue traded to the Royals for a player to be named. No cash involved in the deal...

 

Is that a done deal?

  • Author
I love the possible trade with the Brewers. Can you say where you have been hearing this GT?

It was going around the inner circle in Milwaukee. I didn't hear it from Reds sources. I saw it on Lancaster's blog and started checking around. They seemed to think it was going to happen up there...

  • Author
Is that a done deal?

Yes. Press release shortly...

Scratch that. LaRue traded to the Royals for a player to be named. No cash involved in the deal...
I'll take Angel Berroa for $200 Alex....

 

LaRue for Mark Redman, would be another trade I would make.

Scratch that. LaRue traded to the Royals for a player to be named. No cash involved in the deal...

O well at least we got rid of him and his salary.

Does he get to take his Hank Williams Jr. track with him for his KC debut?

Look for the Reds to try and sign Luis Gonzalez (he of the 52 doubles last year) to play LF if the Reds do get a Dunn deal done. :cool:

Look for the Reds to try and sign Luis Gonzalez (he of the 52 doubles last year) to play LF if the Reds do get a Dunn deal done. :cool:

Gonzo and Webb for Dunn?? Sounds good.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.