Trinity 38 St. Xavier 21 - 6A State Championship

theguru

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rondale Moore sure elevates the Rocks from being very good to an outstanding HS level. Must have hid 60-70% of total offensive production. I would guess +325 yards.

He usually doesn't run the ball nearly as much as he did today.

I don't have a problem with kids from Indiana at private schools, just have a major problem with transfers at high school level. When you build your basketball and football team like that in high school it is shady.

Well they were both transers as well as from Indiana, speaking of 7 and 1 for T. Both came in 10th grade.

Really thought the attendance would have been better today. I guess the KHSAA underestimated the willingness of STX & Trinity followers to travel to Lexington on a Sunday afternoon after church. Now if it was being played in Louisville. But that’s another discussion.

Funny. About 20 years ago Trinity's QB was from Indiana, but X was beating T so nothing was made of it. Losing makes supporters bitter.

I said "each side" so I am clearly not bitter about T beating X. I did not care who won. I was simply asking how many players impacted the game that were not from Kentucky.

I said "each side" so I am clearly not bitter about T beating X. I did not care who won. I was simply asking how many players impacted the game that were not from Kentucky.

I clearly said it made supporters bitter and since you are not a supporter, obviously I was not calling you bitter. Usually each team has a couple of players from Indiana. When one of them happens to be very good (and they play for your rival who is in the process of beating you most of the time), then the fingers get pointed. X was fine in the 90's with T's QB from Lanesville as X was winning back then. The problem is the current X staff can't figure out coach Beatty. T is a step ahead. T has not had Moore (or Quick, or Brohm) every year for the past 18.

Edited by sports fan