Trinity 38 St. Xavier 21 - 6A State Championship

theguru

I don't have a problem with kids from Indiana at private schools, just have a major problem with transfers at high school level. When you build your basketball and football team like that in high school it is shady.

I will give you comments all the attention they deserve, that is, none. Kids transfer in and out of schools all the time. Why is it different if they play sports?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS TO THE ROCKS !!!!

As previously stated - THIS NEVER GETS OLD.

I am not ashamed to admit that I was "very concerned " In the first half.

Always fear the X-Men.

They came out with no fear 2nd half.

T squandered several opportunities and made some uncharacteristic mistakes.

Need to clean up the fouls.

Congrats to St. X on a great season.

I will give you comments all the attention they deserve, that is, none. Kids transfer in and out of schools all the time. Why is it different if they play sports?

Nothing wrong with transferring for any reason. But when it’s two very good players from across the river it’s not exactly a mystery as to why they transferred, the question in all transfers is how the kid(s) got there?

Beatty and Coverdale are very good at what they do and when they’re getting the top players in the area then everyone is basically playing for 2nd. I guess all the other players will just have “work harder” this offseason and all coaches will have to be “more dedicated” to knock of T...insert eye roll.

Nothing wrong with transferring for any reason. But when it’s two very good players from across the river it’s not exactly a mystery as to why they transferred, the question in all transfers is how the kid(s) got there?

Beatty and Coverdale are very good at what they do and when they’re getting the top players in the area then everyone is basically playing for 2nd. I guess all the other players will just have “work harder” this offseason and all coaches will have to be “more dedicated” to knock of T...insert eye roll.

Agreed. Except for the " ", and the " ".

Very good game X.

Rondale is great but what about Bohn (national record) and Strothman. Some big catches from Miller. Was a very good effort.

I just hope the KHSAA got their money back for those officials. I'm not a complain about the refs guy but that was atrocious. Very embarrassing for Julian Tackett and his crew IMO.

Two for Trinity. The same number X had when they won the title a few years back when they had two, including Mr. Football Deuce Finch.

Those 2 kids you’re referring to transferred in during their sophomore and junior years or did they start their high school career at X? Asking for a friend...

Very good game X.

Rondale is great but what about Bohn (national record) and Strothman. Some big catches from Miller. Was a very good effort.

I just hope the KHSAA got their money back for those officials. I'm niot a complain about the refs guy but that was atrocious. Very embarrassing for Julian Tackett and his crew IMO.

If you aren’t one to bring up officiating then you wouldn’t have just brought it up.

Which call(s) bothered you the most?

Very good game X.

I just hope the KHSAA got their money back for those officials. I'm not a complain about the refs guy but that was atrocious. Very embarrassing for Julian Tackett and his crew IMO.

You do know he approves every crew and the game they work!?!?

Those 2 kids you’re referring to transferred in during their sophomore and junior years or did they start their high school career at X? Asking for a friend...

Does it matter when they got there? Still from Indiana that was the question.

Deuce was a good friend of my sons. I know when and how he got there. My son never complained. He was a good kid and was a good situation for him.

Move on. Your team lost again and you are bitter. Have a great offseason, I know they will on Shelbyville Road.

If you aren’t one to bring up officiating then you wouldn’t have just brought it up.

Which call(s) bothered you the most?

Both sides...was bad

A pass interference they called on Trinity 19 and the next play same exact thing and no call. And a hit 4 yards out of bounds on both teams not called.

Just a bad game all around for those guys.