Final College Football Playoff Selections

16thBBall Fan

Just a wild, wild year. Clemson #1 lost to a 4-8 Syracuse. You can’t beat the craziness and excitement of college football. I’ll be sad once it all ends in January.

It was at Syracuse I just saw. It's been the year of home field advantage. Good teams with big losses on the road.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree...the committee shifted to the good ole “eye test.” That will be the new formula and it makes sense.

They shifted to the eye test last year by putting a non conference champ in osu a head of two conference champs in Washington and Penn State who also had the head to head. That precedent was set last year that conference title doesn't matter in the end. They will put in who they think is simply better. Which is why osu was a 3 last year as a non conference champ. They thought they were the 3rd best team.

They shifted to the eye test last year by putting a non conference champ in osu a head of two conference champs in Washington and Penn State who also had the head to head. That precedent was set last year that conference title doesn't matter in the end. They will put in who they think is simply better. Which is why osu was a 3 last year as a non conference champ. They thought they were the 3rd best team.

Well this year they realized JT can’t beat the elite.

Not surprised.

@Johnanthony do you all think if Haskins played and Osu blows out Wisconsinn like they probably would have with Haskins. Since he probably doesn't miss those throws JT did. Do you think osu would have been in? I honestly think they would have put osu in then and could have said OSU just simply was better. I think JT playing cost you guys again like the last 3 years.