Final College Football Playoff Selections

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Johnanthony do you all think if Haskins played and Osu blows out Wisconsinn like they probably would have with Haskins. Since he probably doesn't miss those throws JT did. Do you think osu would have been in? I honestly think they would have put osu in then and could have said OSU just simply was better. I think JT playing cost you guys again like the last 3 years.

Listening to Hocutt I don't think it would have mattered. If Haskins plays the whole year OSU only has 1 loss though. But I don't think the margin of yesterday's game mattered.

Listening to Hocutt I don't think it would have mattered. If Haskins plays the whole year OSU only has 1 loss though. But I don't think the margin of yesterday's game mattered.

I said in the predictions OSU had to win by 21. They needed to “Cardale” Wisky but Dale 2.0 didn’t play.

I think with the resume and then a blowout win in the championship. That it may have been enough for them to think osu may just be simply better than Bama.

I think with the resume and then a blowout win in the championship. That it may have been enough for them to think osu may just be simply better than Bama.

I don't think OSU could have done anything to convince someone that OSU was just simply better. If the committee watched the game last they know OSU is a really, really good and talented team that makes some brutal mistakes. When they play their best I don't think they can be stopped. When they do stupid stuff they can lose to Iowa.

It's really hard for me to look at this Alabama team and say they are any different than the 2015 Ohio State team. Everyone knows the talent was there. They lost each lost a game to the division champion (Alabama on the road by double digits and OSU at home by a last second FG) neither had any really great wins and largely underachieved. Only 1 made the playoff. That's extremely hard for me to stomach as an OSU fan. That 2015 team rolls through Alabama and eventually Clemson in the playoffs.

1. Clemson

2. Oklahoma

3. Georgia

4. Alabama

5. Ohio State

6. Wisconsin

7. Auburn

8. USC

9. Penn State

10. Miami

11. Washington

12. UCF

13. Stanford

14. Notre Dame

15. TCU

16. Michigan State

17. LSU

18. Washington State

19. Oklahoma State

20. Memphis

21. Northwestern

22. Virginia Tech

23. Mississippi State

24. NC State

25. Boise State

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

Up until this year, no team has benefited from the playoff more than the Buckeyes. The committee got it right.

And there’s a lot of drunk folks this morning thinking Clemson blows Bama out.

Most of the drunk bets are coming in on Bama...

I thought OSU was more deserving but I'm not surprised by the selection. I'm happy with it, two big time matchups. We get to see the rematch from last years championship, which was epic!

bama opens as -2 point fav over Clemson

Ok and Ga is a pick em.