CFB Playoff Rankings 11/28

TheDeuce

Yep.

Absolutely. And for the record I do believe Alabama should be in the playoff if OSU beats Wisconsin. I just think they are using Miss State and Fresno State as something to point to as to why they choose Alabama over Ohio State. If Bama had that OOC road win over a top 10 team like OSU did last year it would be easier for them.
Just stop it.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That there's some big conspiracy to make sure Alabama gets in the playoff for starters...

I don't think it's a conspricy to get them in the playoffs. I think they're going to be in the playoffs as they should be. I think this is just a show to appease the people who will complain that they are in the playoffs.

Clemson and Ohio State have a "In" as their ADs are on the committee. They may not be in the room when their schools are discussed but you know they are doing their doing his best to down grade other schools in case their school needs help getting in.

Then why is Ohio State behind Miami? I think if the committee was going to put Ohio State in over Alabama because Gene Smith is on the committee then I think Ohio State would be ahead of Miami this week.

Then why is Ohio State behind Miami? I think if the committee was going to put Ohio State in over Alabama because Gene Smith is on the committee then I think Ohio State would be ahead of Miami this week.

Because Miami has had a better season.

What about what I'm saying is ridiculous? Fresno State being ranked is a joke.

If I have to explain to you what's ridiculous about thinking the AP, Coaches, and playoff committee are in cahoots to make sure Bama gets in the playoffs then it will be waste keystrokes. You're just not being logical.

You keep saying Fresno being ranked is a joke but haven't said who should be in over them. Boise was ranked then UNLV beat them. Look at the list of others receiving votes in the AP and Coaches poll. I think there is probably 5-6 teams you could put in there and be ok. But to say it's ridiculous that they are rank is just that, ridiculous.

Again I don't care who the team is.

You do not drop your last game and make the playoff, in this set up.

So when you play a team matters? If Auburn beat Alabama in Week 8 that would be okay if the won the next three weeks?

Because they don't belong over Miami and everyone knows it. It could be argued that even if they lose to Clemson they would still deserve to be ranked higher than OSU but they won't be. It only matters next week...if any of the top 4 lose OSU will get in.

If I have to explain to you what's ridiculous about thinking the AP, Coaches, and playoff committee are in cahoots to make sure Bama gets in the playoffs then it will be waste keystrokes. You're just not being logical.

You keep saying Fresno being ranked is a joke but haven't said who should be in over them. Boise was ranked then UNLV beat them. Look at the list of others receiving votes in the AP and Coaches poll. I think there is probably 5-6 teams you could put in there and be ok. But to say it's ridiculous that they are rank is just that, ridiculous.

I actually have said who should have been over them. I think you have some decent fringe top 25 teams that should be ranked way before a 3 loss non power team. Louisville for example.

Clemson and Ohio State have a "In" as their ADs are on the committee. They may not be in the room when their schools are discussed but you know they are doing their doing his best to down grade other schools in case their school needs help getting in.

I didn't know if anyone recognized that. It will play a huge factor when these close decisions are made.