CFB Playoff Rankings 11/28

TheDeuce

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this, what the 5 most important college football games left?

Outside of The Iron Bowl last week I would say every one of the most important games of the year will be played this weekend. This is the first time since the playoffs started that all 4 teams in the top 4 have a realistic chance to lose in the conference championships. Usually it's Alabama beating up on Florida, Clemson beating up on Virginia Tech or North Carolina. Not this year. It will be a very good weekend of college football.

So essentially the SEC gets two teams in with a loss by Wisconsin or Oklahoma? Never thought I’d say this, but Go Buckeyes!

Yeah, yeah take that crap elsewhere. Haha I said Roll Tide a couple times last week and felt like I should go confess my sins to the priest at church.

3 of those losses came to teams currently in the top 6 and 4th came in a Rivalry game in which they lost there QB early on. If anybody was going to have 4 losses and make the top 25 they have as legit a claim as anyone would.

Can't think of anyone ranked lower who I believe could beat them.

Outside of The Iron Bowl last week I would say every one of the most important games of the year will be played this weekend. This is the first time since the playoffs started that all 4 teams in the top 4 have a realistic chance to lose in the conference championships. Usually it's Alabama beating up on Florida, Clemson beating up on Virginia Tech or North Carolina. Not this year. It will be a very good weekend of college football.

Thanks!

I am depending on you guys to catch me up so I can get invested in the games that matter.

Turn off ESPN and watch actual game film and you will find out how wrong you are. Fresno State is garbage, but Louisville would more than hold their against Miss State.

Thanks for the advice but I've seen almost every UL game and several MS St games. Fresno only once but I'm confident in my belief. My only caveat would also be Fitzgerald being able to play.

Thanks for the advice but I've seen almost every UL game and several MS St games. Fresno only once but I'm confident in my belief. My only caveat would also be Fitzgerald being able to play.

Yeah put Fitzgerald out there. They still don't have an answer for Lamar. UL basically flipped the story from last year, they started off horrible and finished strong. UL is a top 25 team now IMO. Both teams 100% healthy and you would have a great game.