Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle killed in NYC plane crash

Fox News is possibly the worst station on TV. I'd rather watch Cartoon Network.
Has Brit Hume came on yet and accused the Democratic builders of the plane for causing the crash? Has CNN accused the Republicans of staging the crash to take the spotlight off the President's handling of North Korea? Has MSNBC begun pointing the finger yet, telling you who is to really blame for the crash and wanting answers? Is Seinfeld on yet?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fox News is possibly the worst station on TV. I'd rather watch Cartoon Network.

I disagree, I am not talking about their political views or anything. Just their news reporting seem much better to me, thats all. That is why there are different news channels, we can watch the ones we want. My personal opinion of CNN is that they ARE the cartoon network.:D

I was wondering how long this would take. 4 minutes.

On a sidenote: saw that Fox has 800,000 viewers. CNN 300,000 and MSNBC 200,000. USAToday article last week on FoxNews.

CNN actually has 448,000 viewers (third quarter viewers) and Fox News viewership is down 35% from last year.

Anderson Cooper saying something along the lines of, the plane hit in in a direction it shouldn't have been going? Went between some buildings it seems...don't know how this happened...very wierd.

The plane was in unrestricted airspace, meaning it could fly any flight pattern it wanted, but obviously not into buildings.. It appears it was a private plane, probably just some people sightseeing when an engine could have shut down or something.

Has Brit Hume came on yet and accused the Democratic builders of the plane for causing the crash? Has CNN accused the Republicans of staging the crash to take the spotlight off the President's handling of North Korea? Has MSNBC begun pointing the finger yet, telling you who is to really blame for the crash and wanting answers? Is Seinfeld on yet?

I don't hate MSNBC or CNN, just Fox News. I was actually watching MSNBC and CNN...flipped it on Fox News for a few seconds too.

I disagree, I am not talking about their political views or anything. Just their news reporting seem much better to me, thats all. That is why there are different news channels, we can watch the ones we want. My personal opinion of CNN is that they ARE the cartoon network.:D

Cartoon Network is actually better than CNN and Fox News :lol:.

Sorry. Regardless...I think I heard there are now 4 confirmed fatalities.

Cooper actually said a few minutes that " It is unlikely that anyone inside the plane made it" Oh, my Lord, please make room for Captain Obvious as we try our best to fill dead air.

One observation/question that I have, and pardon me for being a dumb Kentuckian with no real "highrise" bldgs., but can we not find a reliable method to put out fires in buildings when they are tall? It just burns and burns, is there not a method of extinguishing the flames once they're past a certain height?