Yankees pitcher Cory Lidle killed in NYC plane crash

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Buck, not arguing with you but thought it was funny on how no one knows what is going on at these times.

Your link says the FDNY has confirmed it was a helicopter. CNN is reporting that the FAA has confirmed it was a plane. Two government organizations confirming the opposite of each other.

Buck, not arguing with you but thought it was funny on how no one knows what is going on at these times.

Your link says the FDNY has confirmed it was a helicopter. CNN is reporting that the FAA has confirmed it was a plane. Two government organizations confirming the opposite of each other.

I agree LB...but i think the fire dept would know the difference between a plane and a copter.I dont think you will see anyone from the FAA or CNN running into the building.:D

Too much confusion, especially now. I'm watching Fox News and they had an "eye witness" and he said that the plane looked to be doing some tricks and then hit the building.

Tim Keating, commander of Norad is on the phone with CNN and referred to it as a plane.

Also, CNN is reporting one fatality which is a pretty obvious call that the pilot is a fatality.

Another witness on CNN said a plane acting very stupidly.

Fixed wings with no rotor was his response when when asked specifically whether helicopter or plane.

Reports have said that there are still people trapped on floors above the fire. I pray that all can be evacuated safely. Othe repoerts say that al have been evacuated so no one seems to really know and the media as usual is jumoping on anything to get the "first story" out.:rolleyes: I know that it is their job but it seems that they could get things confirmed before reporting. I am now watching Fox news and at least they seem more organized than CNN, of course imo anyone is more organized than that bunch.

Anderson Cooper saying something along the lines of, the plane hit in in a direction it shouldn't have been going? Went between some buildings it seems...don't know how this happened...very wierd.

Well no kidding Mr. Cooper. Obviously it shouldn't have been going towards a building.

Nothing has been confirmed as to if this was a terrorist act or not but it doesn't seem to be. Then again after all this country has seen I wouldn't rule it out,JMO. Those maniacs are capable of anything. TYhe U.S. has fighter jets in the air all around major cities as a precautionary measure.

Reports have said that there are still people trapped on floors above the fire. I pray that all can be evacuated safely. Othe repoerts say that al have been evacuated so no one seems to really know and the media as usual is jumoping on anything to get the "first story" out.:rolleyes: I know that it is their job but it seems that they could get things confirmed before reporting. I am now watching Fox news and at least they seem more organized than CNN, of course imo anyone is more organized than that bunch.

Fox News is possibly the worst station on TV. I'd rather watch Cartoon Network.