Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas 65 Kentucky 61

Featured Replies

Way to many turnovers. I thought we did not get much out of Washington, Richards and Alexander is a turnover waiting to happen.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We missed a dunk, gave up way to many open three's and Jones missed a layup and three straight FT's.

Does anyone actually buy the Billy Preston car wreck story?

 

He also was held out of the KU opener for "disciplinary" reasons. :lol2:

 

I was also thinking this is a very weird reason to keep a kid off the court!

Does anyone actually buy the Billy Preston car wreck story?

 

He also was held out of the KU opener for "disciplinary" reasons. :lol2:

 

He had some nice bling on last night...and on that note - guys who are on the bench for whatever reason should be in warm ups; not street clothes. They look ridiculous. JMO

He had some nice bling on last night...and on that note - guys who are on the bench for whatever reason should be in warm ups; not street clothes. They look ridiculous. JMO

 

Agree 110%, Vanderbilt looked ridiculous last night in that black and white jacket. Either make them wear a suit like NBA players do, or wear warmups.

I can't believe people really care what people sitting on the bench are wearing.

I can't believe people really care what people sitting on the bench are wearing.

 

:lol2: I was going to post the exact same thing.

I can't believe people really care what people sitting on the bench are wearing.

 

:wave:

:wave:

 

 

 

:facepalm::facepalm:

I can't believe people really care what people sitting on the bench are wearing.

 

There was an entire forum about what attire is appropriate for HS coaches at off-season scrimmages. I have no trouble believing this.

Not sure if there is a stat for most uncontested three pointers a defense has given up in a season, but UK has to be on pace to obliterate that record.

 

In all I am pleased with how UK battled against a veteran team. Still raw, but that is about all you could ask from this team early in the season.

 

One in particular that stands out to me was in the first half on a fast break. UK had three guys to KU's one under the basket while a Jayhawk was wide open in the corner.

 

The only logical conclusion I came to is the three 6'10" guys have never had to close out on a shooter, or at the very minimum, crashing the glass has been their primary responsibility in those situations in the past.

 

Not terribly concerning to me just yet.

Preston missed the Tennessee State game because he was out past curfew, then missed class because he was "illegally parked."

 

What is it with Kansas players and cars?! :lol2:

Much better performance than I expected. Kansas isn't as good as I thought they would be either.

 

Point guard play is going to be huge for this team. Quade Green couldn't guard HammerTime Jr & SGA is a turnover waiting to happen. Have to get improvement from both those guys.

 

I like the schedule over the next couple of weeks. Should win them all and get needed improvement as a stiffer December schedule arrives.

What is it with Kansas players and cars?! :lol2:

 

Sounds to me like Adidas needs to start supplying cars with the auto-braking features to these kids??

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.