November 15, 20178 yr Author Would have liked to win but was better than I expected and one thing I have liked they have improved each game so far.
November 15, 20178 yr I would have put my life savings on Kansas (-5) covering. How do you know Vegas? How do you know?
November 15, 20178 yr UK would be in great shape if they had a PG that could even hit the rim from outside 15 feet. Knox was a beast. Dreadful in the halfcout, just dreadful. Just not enough shooting this year. Going to be a lot of ugly games like that. Defense was much better. They could be an elite defense team by the end of the season.
November 15, 20178 yr Not sure if there is a stat for most uncontested three pointers a defense has given up in a season, but UK has to be on pace to obliterate that record. In all I am pleased with how UK battled against a veteran team. Still raw, but that is about all you could ask from this team early in the season.
November 15, 20178 yr The PG spot they need to figure out but I’ll get way ahead of myself and say UK is a dangerous 2/3 seed this March.
November 15, 20178 yr Just wait until Kentucky learns how to play basketball at this level. They are going to be fine. Kansas isn't a top 5 team at this point.
November 15, 20178 yr SKJ with some nice plays. Hope he builds off of that but his confidence was 100% different in this big game then what we’ve seen in the past.
November 15, 20178 yr The PG position is a huge question mark. Knox appears to be the go to guy when they need a bucket, but that shot at the end of the game was just horrible. Need to get a better shot than that.
November 15, 20178 yr What bothered me more is how good Duke is gonna be this year. Hopefully, not in UK’s region.
November 15, 20178 yr The PG spot they need to figure out but I’ll get way ahead of myself and say UK is a dangerous 2/3 seed this March. Agreed, going to be a real issue this year.
November 15, 20178 yr Overall I liked what I seen. Lots to improve on obviously. But I believe this team has the makeup to be a very dangerous team when and if Vanderbilt and Baker start playing. Vanderbilt could be like a point forward for us, and Baker would add that shooting we need.
November 15, 20178 yr What bothered me more is how good Duke is gonna be this year. Hopefully, not in UK’s region. I agree. I usually don't pay too close attention to early season games, but this Duke team looks really good.
November 15, 20178 yr What bothered me more is how good Duke is gonna be this year. Hopefully, not in UK’s region. Zero chance they aren't in the same region.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.