BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview

mcpapa

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys quit beating around the bush its confusing. They have a transfer from Mason Co,Bracken Co and 1 from out of the country. 3 total.

I wasn't beating around the bush...was unaware of the Bracken transfer.

If Robertson can get all this talent to gel, and since its Patrick Kelsch we're talking about, I'm willing to bet it will, they'll be moving up the rankings rather quickly.

I wasn't beating around the bush...was unaware of the Bracken transfer.

If Robertson can get all this talent to gel, and since its Patrick Kelsch we're talking about, I'm willing to bet it will, they'll be moving up the rankings rather quickly.

...and will be interesting to see how much they use homegrown 8th grader, Justin Becker. Whether it be this season or future seasons, this young man is going to make A LOT of noise.

Guys quit beating around the bush its confusing. They have a transfer from Mason Co,Bracken Co and 1 from out of the country. 3 total.

And can we get names, please? The Bracken County kid is Brandon Dice who moved because his mom no longer worked at the school and got upset and moved to Robertson. Who is the kid from Mason County? And do they even have basketball in the Virgin Islands?

And can we get names, please? The Bracken County kid is Brandon Dice who moved because his mom no longer worked at the school and got upset and moved to Robertson. Who is the kid from Mason County? And do they even have basketball in the Virgin Islands?

Ever hear of Tim Duncan?

You guys are making way too big of a deal about this. Yes Robertson may now have a chance to win the All-A but under no circumstances will they have a chance to beat GRC or any of the top 3 teams in the Region.

Nor will they be good enough to win the A

My argument for Eric Johnson being 10th Region Player of the year is this:

Last year against Bracken County in the All 'A' I saw him completely take over the game, he is the only player I saw completely dominate us last year.

Here are his stats from last year in the All 'A' Championship:

-29 Points

-9/12 (75%) from the floor

-4/5 (80%) from three

-7/7 (100%) from the line

-Held Austin Crawford to 13 points, and 23% shooting.

Not only do I think he is the best player in the region, he is by far and away the best defensive player in the region. He is a very versatile defender. Also a football player billed at 5'10 160, he passes the eye test on strength and quickness.

My argument for Eric Johnson being 10th Region Player of the year is this:

Last year against Bracken County in the All 'A' I saw him completely take over the game, he is the only player I saw completely dominate us last year.

Here are his stats from last year in the All 'A' Championship:

-29 Points

-9/12 (75%) from the floor

-4/5 (80%) from three

-7/7 (100%) from the line

-Held Austin Crawford to 13 points, and 23% shooting.

Not only do I think he is the best player in the region, he is by far and away the best defensive player in the region. He is a very versatile defender. Also a football player billed at 5'10 160, he passes the eye test on strength and quickness.

A little closer to 6’ 180 lbs and he has brother that is a sophomore that’s close to 5’10 150-160 lbs. He could see some quality time on varsity this year as a defensive player and he has a deadly 3 pt shot as well