Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview

Featured Replies

Robertson County does have a new addition which will probably knock them into the Top 10.

 

The transfer or the 8th grader?

  • Replies 83
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The transfer.

 

The 8th grader is gonna be legit, too, from what I hear.

The 8th grader is gonna be legit, too, from what I hear.

 

I'll have to message one of my inside sources to see, since I'm only in Robertson County 5.5 months of the year now. :lol2:

According to Evan Dennison of the Ledger Independent, Isaiah Garrison is not on Mason County's official roster.

Great job on preview. Think you left Joel Day off of the best of the rest. He could easily be in the top ten.

  • Author
According to Evan Dennison of the Ledger Independent, Isaiah Garrison is not on Mason County's official roster.

 

That would make a huge difference.

That would make a huge difference.

 

Very much so.. Losing him might makes the team less successful, but I do think it's a good move by Coach Biggs for the sake of the program if his behavior hadn't changed. Sad to see a good player go down this path.

 

From what I've heard Garrison was called in to drug test, which MC does for all athletes and students that drive to school, Garrison refused to take the test and his mom came and signed him out of school.

Edited by Mike Baxter

Addition by subtraction, Mason County did just fine last year without him.

Fox was a huge key to Mason last year and now if Garrison isn't there that could drop them out of the top 3 IMO.

Also how is CC ranked 3 after the loss of 90% of their scoring from a year ago?

I know they have a good program but that's asking a lot of any team. Rankings are hard to do sometimes but overall not a bad preview of the 10th. Thanks for all the hard work put into it and always looking forward to another year of basketball.

According to Evan Dennison of the Ledger Independent, Isaiah Garrison is not on Mason County's official roster.

 

That would make a huge difference.

 

Yes and no, sometimes the chemistry is better in the absence of another athlete.

I still think Mason will be in the race come tourney time.

 

OK now @mcpapa who would you replace him with in your player rankings?

Also how is CC ranked 3 after the loss of 90% of their scoring from a year ago?

I know they have a good program but that's asking a lot of any team. Rankings are hard to do sometimes but overall not a bad preview of the 10th. Thanks for all the hard work put into it and always looking forward to another year of basketball.

 

CC has plenty of scorers left this season to makeup the loss of the 2 seniors. Bertsch and Heygi are a big loss but they did take majority of the shots last year as well. I think you will see at least 3 double digit scorers this year to makeup the difference. I think their ranking is fair for now. We will let the season do the talking otherwise.

Yes and no, sometimes the chemistry is better in the absence of another athlete.

I still think Mason will be in the race come tourney time.

 

OK now @mcpapa who would you replace him with in your player rankings?

 

In his "ones to watch" he has Harrison County's Spencer Free as #11. I'm assuming he'll just move up.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.