Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview

Featured Replies

  • Author
In his "ones to watch" he has Harrison County's Spencer Free as #11. I'm assuming he'll just move up.

 

That would be correct. Just one old observer's viewpoint, but that's the reason I highlighted my #11 - in case something happened to one of the "top ten".

  • Replies 83
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be correct. Just one old observer's viewpoint, but that's the reason I highlighted my #11 - in case something happened to one of the "top ten".

 

forward thinking...a definite veteran move.

I'll have to message one of my inside sources to see, since I'm only in Robertson County 5.5 months of the year now. :lol2:

 

Who is the transfer that Robertson County has? Where did he come from, what position does he play, etc?

Who is the transfer that Robertson County has? Where did he come from, what position does he play, etc?

 

I’m unsure of his name, he is #11 and I assume he’ll play multiple positions. He’s a senior that moved in with Marvin Stewart, I believe he is from the Virgin Islands and his House was destroyed by th Hurricane.

Who is the transfer that Robertson County has? Where did he come from, what position does he play, etc?

 

I believe transfer(s) should be plural.

I believe transfer(s) should be plural.

 

Is there multiple? I only know of the one.

Is there multiple? I only know of the one.

It's my understanding there may be a couple underclassman transfers.

It's my understanding there may be a couple underclassman transfers.

 

That's interesting.. I'll do more digging.

That's interesting.. I'll do more digging.

 

This would be correct. I now know of at least 2.

There is indeed another transfer, a freshman from Mason County. This will probably make Robertson a top 10 team in the Region and makes the 38th very interesting.

I think Paris has a good chance of putting together another season like last year. They have a couple of new faces on the team

The 8 th grade transfer for RC is a stud from all info I’m hearing. Also had a transfer from Bracken I believe also an 8th grader I think.

Fantastic summary! Well done!

The 8 th grade transfer for RC is a stud from all info I’m hearing. Also had a transfer from Bracken I believe also an 8th grader I think.

 

Came from Mason County.

Came from Mason County.

 

A freshman from Mason and Bracken.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.