BluegrassPreps.com 10th Region Boys Basketball Preview

mcpapa

Dunaway from Mason County told the paper in Maysville in story today that he basically is being disrespected by the preseason player rankings. I say come out this season and show it on the court. So far in his high school career, his game has been very one-dimensional. Good player, but in order to be a great player you have to lead your team to those close victories at crunch time. Scoring 20 and flopping around is nice, but a lot of players do that in losing efforts. You have to set yourself apart/stand out.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunaway from Mason County told the paper in Maysville in story today that he basically is being disrespected by the preseason player rankings. I say come out this season and show it on the court. So far in his high school career, his game has been very one-dimensional. Good player, but in order to be a great player you have to lead your team to those close victories at crunch time. Scoring 20 and flopping around is nice, but a lot of players do that in losing efforts. You have to set yourself apart/stand out.

Papa ranked him as the 5th top player. How is that being disrespected? He thinks he should be #1????:idunno:

Levi is nice but outta control...once he learns how to play at diff speeds he will be tough...if you speed him up he gets tired and misses around the rim...at least that's how it went against Paris...Titus Ransom is the kid that's getting disrespected...the younger cousin of Wells from Paris was a beast on the gridiron and has a very physical body at the guard position.

I'm back Prepsters...it's hoops time and I will give you the scoop on Greyhound basketball even tho my son has moved on...my fiance is the Ladyhounds asst coach now lead middle school 7th graders to 19-0 season...and in 3yrs Ladyhounds basketball will be the talk of 10th Region...GRC they are coming for ya...a lot of development but potential is off the charts. Augusta boys middle school team is nice a lot of talented kids who stay in the gym...future is brite in the 10th region.