Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#6 Simon Kenton vs #1 Trinity (6A Quarterfinals)

Who do you think wins this game? 198 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The game I have been waiting for SK travels to Trinity! Who do you think wins and why?

  • Replies 169
  • Views 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Id love for SK to compete but I see score being like Trinity/CC tonight.

Trinitys D was excited and overlooked the Camels. It won't happen again.

T- 45

SK- 0

SK matches up good with Trinity.

 

SK has a lot of players?

SK matches up good with Trinity.

 

Hahahahaha yes! The kids have some of the same numbers.

Keys to Victory for SK

1) St. Matthews Swine Flu outbreak

2) 6+ Rock turnovers

3) Need help on third key to SK victory???? Anyone

SK matches up good with Trinity.

 

Not sure how that is.:idunno: Trinity going into tonight's game had given up 87 points and of the 8 teams left in the 6A playoffs only Daviess Co. will have given up more points this season than Simon Kenton has. I do think Simon Kenton can maybe score some on Trinity but I don't see any way the Pioneers can stop the Shamrocks offense. I would like to see someone really challenge Trinity but don't see it happening this season unless it would be St.X.

Running clock

Keys to Victory for SK

1) St. Matthews Swine Flu outbreak

2) 6+ Rock turnovers

3) Need help on third key to SK victory???? Anyone

 

Officials are not Private School supporters?........I don't know, just trying to help. LOL

You gotta be kidding me, @mcpapa! I saw this game thread and thought, "The Mr. T 'pain' meme would work perfectly." So, I go to the trouble of finding one, only to find out that you beat me to it! What are the odds?

 

You know what? I don't care, I'm posting mine anyway!

 

large_57249306.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.