Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#6 Simon Kenton vs #1 Trinity (6A Quarterfinals)

Who do you think wins this game? 198 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 169
  • Views 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This game is a "no contest". Simon Kenton will be fortunate to score and break their current four game shutout streak versus Trinity. It is predicted to be mid 60s as a high with 40% chance of rain.....we'll see how that works for the 'Neers.

 

Refresh my memory for me - what was the result(s) the last few times these two have met ???

  • Author
Refresh my memory for me - what was the result(s) the last few times these two have met ???

 

Last time I believe 2010 or 2011 they played 72 to 0. SK had a down year. Brenan Kuntz was a Sophmore starting qb. 2008 State Finals 49 to 0 SK quarter back was knocked out of the game.

Is it true that in previous meetings the Pioneers have never scored?

 

Yes, yes it's true. 0-4 with no points scored.

2001 1st rd.

T- 60

SK-0

2005 1st rd.

T- 52

SK- 0

2008 State Championship

T- 48

SK-0

2011 1st rd.

T- 72

SK- 0

That's a total of

T- 232

SK- ZERO

Last time I believe 2010 or 2011 they played 72 to 0. SK had a down year. Brenan Kuntz was a Sophmore starting qb. 2008 State Finals 49 to 0 SK quarter back was knocked out of the game.

 

Thank You.

Last time I believe 2010 or 2011 they played 72 to 0. SK had a down year. Brenan Kuntz was a Sophmore starting qb. 2008 State Finals 49 to 0 SK quarter back was knocked out of the game.

 

These sound like excuses. I think there's a thread for those.

  • Author
These sound like excuses. I think there's a thread for those.

 

That thread magically disappeared. No excuses here that was then this is now!.

I see a baby step accomplishment with a score by SK during this running clock affair.

What would be considered Simon Kenton’s “signature” wins this season? I know Trinity has a win over Carmel who’s in the semifinals of Indiana’s big school division and Champagnat Catholic from Florida who opened their playoffs with a big win last week.

I'm torn this game, because I went to SK so I want them to win a state title but not at the expense of T....So I will just say I HOPE it's a competitive and injury free game and i can't wait to see some of your ugly mugs at the game

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.