Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#6 Simon Kenton vs #1 Trinity (6A Quarterfinals)

Who do you think wins this game? 198 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am excited about this match up. Turkey Day practice is on the line. That's a big big deal to us.

 

Bob's teams thrive at this time of year. I am excited that this game is at home. No matter who the opponent, when it's playoff time I get very very nervous. I've seen some crazy results in my day.

 

I feel if both teams play their best, we are superior. Good luck to both, and let's pray all come out healthy.

 

#trinityforever

  • Replies 169
  • Views 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some, including the Courier Journal have made a big deal out of the previous games and the fact that SK hasn't scored. I remember a long ago time when someone at Trinity put up a big sign in the Trinity cafeteria that listed the scores of the last four Trinity - Male games, all shutout Male wins, none close. It was followed by the line, "How bad do you want it." I still think it was the best motivational sign I ever saw. By the way, Trinity won. I don't say this because I expect an SK win, I don't. But, things stay as they always were until they don't. SK needs to be treated as a very good team that is in the third round of the playoffs.

Some, including the Courier Journal have made a big deal out of the previous games and the fact that SK hasn't scored. I remember a long ago time when someone at Trinity put up a big sign in the Trinity cafeteria that listed the scores of the last four Trinity - Male games, all shutout Male wins, none close. It was followed by the line, "How bad do you want it." I still think it was the best motivational sign I ever saw. By the way, Trinity won. I don't say this because I expect an SK win, I don't. But, things stay as they always were until they don't. SK needs to be treated as a very good team that is in the third round of the playoffs.

 

If that doesn't get you fired up to work/try harder IDK what will!

Some, including the Courier Journal have made a big deal out of the previous games and the fact that SK hasn't scored. I remember a long ago time when someone at Trinity put up a big sign in the Trinity cafeteria that listed the scores of the last four Trinity - Male games, all shutout Male wins, none close. It was followed by the line, "How bad do you want it." I still think it was the best motivational sign I ever saw. By the way, Trinity won. I don't say this because I expect an SK win, I don't. But, things stay as they always were until they don't. SK needs to be treated as a very good team that is in the third round of the playoffs.

Despite some of the malarkey in this thread, I would be very surprised if the Trinity players and coaches are treating SK as anything less than a formidable opponent. All the stuff about SK not ever scoring on Trinity----who cares? This is this year with this year's teams. The Shamrocks have to come out from the first kickoff and play their hardest every single play....and never let up. I have every confidence that Trinity will do this.

I hope SK comes down there and makes it a game! I wish I was making the trip. who has AAU basketball practice on a Friday night?

When we were kids. We used to race our bikes down Cherry Hill every day after school. We raced every day and he always beat me, but one time, one time I beat him.

When we were kids. We used to race our bikes down Cherry Hill every day after school. We raced every day and he always beat me, but one time, one time I beat him.

 

And you will forever remember that ONE time!

I see one pre-game thread with 4 pages of BGP posts and all the rest have less. This one has 11. That's saying something.

  • Author
I see one pre-game thread with 4 pages of BGP posts and all the rest have less. This one has 11. That's saying something.

 

Over 10,000 views. All the others are less than 2000.

I see this one kind of like a couple of years ago when Trinity played Dixie Heights in Bowling Green. Dixie was a very good team, beat most if not all comers up north and rolled into BG with a ton of confidence. I can see Simon Kenton scoring on their fist drive like Dixie but but then I think Trinity's D takes over and shuts them down. I don't see any way SK can contain Trinity's offense. Ryle rolled them and Trinity is head and shoulders better then Ryle. Prediction, 45-14 with SK leading at one point 7-0 then scoring late after the running clock has started and Trinity plays their 2s and 3s.

  • Author

2 high powered offenses are going to shoot it out tonight. I have feeling this game will be like the Highlands/SK game last year.

I just don't think SK has faced a defense the caliber of Trinity's. If they have I'd like to know who they were. By the same token I don't think SK has faced an offense as explosive as Trinity and they've given up a lot of points. I can see emotion and excitement leading to an early score for SK but excitement and emotion can only carry a team so far.

QB Nick Bohn does not have an offer from Morehead, but receiver Nick Strothman does.

Dear Note to College Coaches: Are you kidding me? Do you really want to go into next season with the slow, indecisive QB you have now? Good luck with the job search after you lose again and again. You could of made an offer to Nick Bohn, of one of your 85 scholarships but you chose not to retain your position. His team has won 27 straight if you haven't heard- have you won 27 since you got there? Yes he is about the size of Drew Brees and has completed over 80 % of his passes and has averaged over 14 yards per attempt. Please tell me you won't make the mistake of passing on him!

Anybody want to meet up and pregame?

I'm head to the field in about 20 min

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.