Cats Pause mistakes

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krogers on mall rd has them. Do yourself a favor and take a few minutes and read it there and walk away. Its total crap when it comes to the high school previews..lots of errors, and just plainly don't know what they're talking about. Not worth $15.95 unless you want the college preview.

I’ve bought one every year for as long as I can remember but decided not to purchase one this year. I took about an hour to thumb through it while the wife was Walmart shopping.

The high school sections are riddled with mistakes. The headline for the girls 16th region states, “Elliott County shooting for 3 straight titles.” Then I scanned down the page to read about Elliott and discovered they had won only 3 games last year. Someone got the boys and girls headlines confused. Which is no big deal but if there’s a lot of those mistakes, and there is, and a magazine sells for $16, I can get my reading in on various trips to Walmart, lol.

I’ve bought one every year for as long as I can remember but decided not to purchase one this year. I took about an hour to thumb through it while the wife was Walmart shopping.

The high school sections are riddled with mistakes. The headline for the girls 16th region states, “Elliott County shooting for 3 straight titles.” Then I scanned down the page to read about Elliott and discovered they had won only 3 games last year. Someone got the boys and girls headlines confused. Which is no big deal but if there’s a lot of those mistakes, and there is, and a magazine sells for $16, I can get my reading in on various trips to Walmart, lol.

OMG an hour in Walmart?

Don't act like you haven't gone to the one in Alexandria and just spent an hour laughing, I mean people watching. No, I was right the first time, laughing your butt off.

Ha! I used to grab a subway sandwich and sit there to watch the folks come through.

• 3 weeks later...