Cats Pause mistakes

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can thank the internet and sites such as this one who have really went above and beyond to not only produce region by region previews, but have the capability to go further in depth because there are no space limitations.

As a result, TCP has moved their deadlines up to August when you really don't know who will be coming out for the team, who sticks to football, etc.

Also, basketball coaches aren't usually in the mood to talk about their team in August.

I'm not taking up for the TCP. But I am giving a pat on the back to BGP for making them change their game, and not for the better. I think you can trace the TCP quality drop to the time when BGP started doing indepth region by region previews.

You can thank the internet and sites such as this one who have really went above and beyond to not only produce region by region previews, but have the capability to go further in depth because there are no space limitations.

As a result, TCP has moved their deadlines up to August when you really don't know who will be coming out for the team, who sticks to football, etc.

Also, basketball coaches aren't usually in the mood to talk about their team in August.

I'm not taking up for the TCP. But I am giving a pat on the back to BGP for making them change their game, and not for the better. I think you can trace the TCP quality drop to the time when BGP started doing indepth region by region previews.

Agree Great post.:thumb:

Scribe, I don't disagree with you one bit....and I realize you stated you aren't defending TCP....but they fell far beyond the point of no return.

I mean, they could AT LEAST have printed previews with players still in school....

LOL

CM