Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball to home school LaMelo

Featured Replies

I don't agree with some of his tactics, but calling him a loser, there's some other context there. He's doing what he thinks is best for his kids, who are all playing professional basketball. If that makes him a loser, there are a lot of losers, including in this thread.
That's fine and your opinion as I have mine, to avoid repeating further, check my response to futurecoach above. I've already given the L. Ball clown too much mention :lol2:
  • Replies 81
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see a father that loves his kids, and is extremely passionate about helping them be successful. Is he a over the top? Sure he is, but the world would be a MUCH better place if more kids had a father like him.

I see a father that loves his kids, and is extremely passionate about helping them be successful. Is he a over the top? Sure he is, but the world would be a MUCH better place if more kids had a father like him.

I’m sorry, but I continually hear how he “loves his kids” as if that elevates him to a different class of father. Millions of dads love their children. I assume he loves his kids, but I also know he finds it acceptable to quit when the going gets tough and be misogynistic. That’s not opinion, that’s fact. If that makes the world a better place then don’t sign me up for his school of fathering.

I’m sorry, but I continually hear how he “loves his kids” as if that elevates him to a different class of father. Millions of dads love their children. I assume he loves his kids, but I also know he finds it acceptable to quit when the going gets tough and be misogynistic. That’s not opinion, that’s fact. If that makes the world a better place then don’t sign me up for his school of fathering.

Is he a bit of a tool? Sure he is. Would I want to deal with coaching his kids? Nope. Just stating that this country is littered with fatherless children that would benefit from having a father like him.

LaVar Ball is pathetic.

I don't agree with some of his tactics, but calling him a loser, there's some other context there. He's doing what he thinks is best for his kids, who are all playing professional basketball. If that makes him a loser, there are a lot of losers, including in this thread.

 

I think his treatment of women might make him worthy of the term loser. That's not how a man should act.

This guy is an absolute joke. The Lakers should go ahead and cut ties now.

I think his treatment of women might make him worthy of the term loser. That's not how a man should act.

 

I can give you that, but that isn't the reason people here are attempting to throw him under the bus.

Probably the part where he's going to end up costing his most successful son his job.

Probably the part where he's going to end up costing his most successful son his job.

 

Has that happened?

The Lakers should for real trade him tho. You can't have this happening when you are trying to get big free agents.

The Lakers should for real trade him tho. You can't have this happening when you are trying to get big free agents.

 

I assumed they'd be trying to move him when they picked up IT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.