LaVar Ball to home school LaMelo

I don't agree with some of his tactics, but calling him a loser, there's some other context there. He's doing what he thinks is best for his kids, who are all playing professional basketball. If that makes him a loser, there are a lot of losers, including in this thread.
That's fine and your opinion as I have mine, to avoid repeating further, check my response to futurecoach above. I've already given the L. Ball clown too much mention :lol2:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a father that loves his kids, and is extremely passionate about helping them be successful. Is he a over the top? Sure he is, but the world would be a MUCH better place if more kids had a father like him.

I’m sorry, but I continually hear how he “loves his kids” as if that elevates him to a different class of father. Millions of dads love their children. I assume he loves his kids, but I also know he finds it acceptable to quit when the going gets tough and be misogynistic. That’s not opinion, that’s fact. If that makes the world a better place then don’t sign me up for his school of fathering.

I’m sorry, but I continually hear how he “loves his kids” as if that elevates him to a different class of father. Millions of dads love their children. I assume he loves his kids, but I also know he finds it acceptable to quit when the going gets tough and be misogynistic. That’s not opinion, that’s fact. If that makes the world a better place then don’t sign me up for his school of fathering.

Is he a bit of a tool? Sure he is. Would I want to deal with coaching his kids? Nope. Just stating that this country is littered with fatherless children that would benefit from having a father like him.

I don't agree with some of his tactics, but calling him a loser, there's some other context there. He's doing what he thinks is best for his kids, who are all playing professional basketball. If that makes him a loser, there are a lot of losers, including in this thread.

I think his treatment of women might make him worthy of the term loser. That's not how a man should act.