Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball to home school LaMelo

Featured Replies

Even by his own standards of outlandish acts, LaVar Ball -- the father of Lakers rookie Lonzo and UCLA pledge LaMelo -- has one-upped himself. According to the Los Angeles Times, Ball is pulling his youngest son, LaMelo, out of high school in Chino Hills, California, to home-school and train him before he ventures off to college.

 

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/lavar-ball-pulling-ucla-commit-lamelo-ball-from-high-school-will-home-school-him/

  • Replies 81
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" I'm going to turn Lamelo into the greatest basketball player ever"

The dude is 16 and drives a Lamborghini. He isn't ever going to be anything. 6'3 and 130 pounds soaking wet.

The dude is 16 and drives a Lamborghini. He isn't ever going to be anything. 6'3 and 130 pounds soaking wet.

 

Steph Curry was 5'6'', and his weight had to be similar, when he was 15.

 

I don't think LaMelo will amount to much but figured why not post this.

LOL! Lavar is a special type of person.

 

Somehow this guy is managing to stay relevant.

I would laugh if he doesn't get qualifying scores to attend UCLA. Of course I'm sure that would be a battle with LaVar also.

I would laugh if he doesn't get qualifying scores to attend UCLA. Of course I'm sure that would be a battle with LaVar also.

 

He'll just home "college" him too! :lol2:

LaVar Ball is a joke. I feel sorry for his kid. You only get one chance ever to play high school basketball.

LaVar Ball is a joke. I feel sorry for his kid. You only get one chance ever to play high school basketball.

 

To each their own. I love what Lavar Ball does. He made Chino Hills relevant with his three sons and the new coach going to try to come in with his 23-32 career record and change what has won there. You take the Chino Hills job you adjust to Lavar Ball. You take the Bulls job in the 90s you adjust to Jordan, he doesn't adjust to you.

To each their own. I love what Lavar Ball does. He made Chino Hills relevant with his three sons and the new coach going to try to come in with his 23-32 career record and change what has won there. You take the Chino Hills job you adjust to Lavar Ball. You take the Bulls job in the 90s you adjust to Jordan, he doesn't adjust to you.

 

If I'm the head coach, i don't adjust to anybody. You can get with the program or you can leave. I guess I'm old school though.

If I'm the head coach, i don't adjust to anybody. You can get with the program or you can leave. I guess I'm old school though.

 

Heard Dean Smith say that is why he got out of coaching.

Just bullying the coach - his kid will be back - somewhere. As much as the shoe companies sponsors teams and tournaments it's hard to get a game during the HS season.

If I am the new coach I let the boy shoot as many times as he wants as long as we are winning games. The goal at the high school level is to win games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.