Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LaVar Ball to home school LaMelo

Featured Replies

@DickieV

 

He just CAN’T STOP causing a nightmare for his kids concerning the @NBA : so pathetic / putting @ZO2_ in such a tough spot with @lakers @espnVshow

  • Replies 81
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Lakers should for real trade him tho. You can't have this happening when you are trying to get big free agents.

 

If LeBron were to go the Lakers, I have no doubt Zo would be moved out as part of that deal.

Speaking of which, I am seeing the Lakers play this Thursday. Got tickets with the hopes of seeing Zo do his thing, and I am left with IT hobbling around getting blocked left and right.

I think he's delusional if he thinks anyone is going to sign his two other sons, but can't blame him for trying.

If LeBron were to go the Lakers, I have no doubt Zo would be moved out as part of that deal.

 

No question...

I assumed they'd be trying to move him when they picked up IT.

 

He's a FA end of the year. I doubt he ends up back with the Lakers.

He's a FA end of the year. I doubt he ends up back with the Lakers.

 

Oh okay. I don't pay enough attention. Let's forget I said anything about the NBA.

He's a FA end of the year. I doubt he ends up back with the Lakers.

 

This has the makings of IT going back to Sacramento and backing up Fox for another season before he calls it quits. Poor guy. One year ago people were talking max contract for IT.

This has the makings of IT going back to Sacramento and backing up Fox for another season before he calls it quits. Poor guy. One year ago people were talking max contract for IT.

 

I'm not sure it's that bad of a situation. He says he's only 75% healthy so if he gets right this off-season I think he will be fine.

The Lakers should for real trade him tho. You can't have this happening when you are trying to get big free agents.

 

Trade him for what? If they didn’t know this was going to happen then it shows just how inept their front office is. Plus the Lakers are trash. No one wants to play for a trash organization.

@DickieV

 

He just CAN’T STOP causing a nightmare for his kids concerning the @NBA : so pathetic / putting @ZO2_ in such a tough spot with @lakers @espnVshow

 

Dickie V hasn’t been credible for over a decade. Always funny to see UK fans siding with Dickie V though.

Has nothing to do with UK fans. Dickie V is 100% right about Mr. Ball.

I'm not sure it's that bad of a situation. He says he's only 75% healthy so if he gets right this off-season I think he will be fine.

 

Agreed. He’s shown he can still play. He just needs the right situation again like he had in Boston.

Has nothing to do with UK fans. Dickie V is 100% right about Mr. Ball.

 

Like I said, Dickie V hasn’t been right about anything in over a decade.

Has nothing to do with UK fans. Dickie V is 100% right about Mr. Ball.

 

“Causing a nightmare for his kids” :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.