Simon Kenton 22 Beechwood 14

mcpapa

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood is a very good 1A team and SK is a very average 6A this was a great matchup for BW has i stated earlier in the week BW should win another title if everyone stays healthy and SK will lose in the 3rd round BW Authority wasn't nervous and SK was outplayed but that's football SK will beat Campbell by 2 tds and Ryle will beat SK by 10

People who are wanting to call Simon Kenton an average 6A team have not seen very many other 6A teams. Simon Kenton is sitting right where they should be in the 6A rankings. Do not use the Beechwood scores versus Covington Catholic and Simon Kenton to try to compare those two teams. Covington Catholic is on a Trinity level this year.

As to Beechwood, this is probably their best team since the 2011 team.

Let's not forget about the 14 points that were taken off the board From Beechwood. The one the Simon Kenton play clearly spawn and they called A clip in the back on the interception and many holding calls that they never called and what I heard from other people that were in the end zone said the Beechwood player clearly scored on the goal Line

If Beechwood capitalizes on the opportunities they had they win by a couple tds.. SK only goes as far as Shearer can take them. IMO they don't have enough playmakers to do much in the playoffs...First time seeing Shearer play and he is a big ole boy that has a nice arm and tough to bring down..Tigers are the better team.

People who are wanting to call Simon Kenton an average 6A team have not seen very many other 6A teams. Simon Kenton is sitting right where they should be in the 6A rankings. Do not use the Beechwood scores versus Covington Catholic and Simon Kenton to try to compare those two teams. Covington Catholic is on a Trinity level this year.

As to Beechwood, this is probably their best team since the 2011 team.

I think Beechwood 2014 team was better

If Beechwood capitalizes on the opportunities they had they win by a couple tds.. SK only goes as far as Shearer can take them. IMO they don't have enough playmakers to do much in the playoffs...First time seeing Shearer play and he is a big ole boy that has a nice arm and tough to bring down..Tigers are the better team.

Good assessment of SK. I would call Beechwood and SK even, just like it looked last night.

Why is Logan Castleman nonexistent in the Tigers offense? The kid is a super athlete and never hardly touches the ball. I personally think he should split time in the backfield with Davis. If Josh Derry was the blocking back with Logan back there look out.. I mean the kid runs in the 4.5's and is tough as nails.. Makes no sense to me at all?