Simon Kenton 22 Beechwood 14

mcpapa

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam Murray 9 catches 153 yards

Didn't Rump catch the long pass at the end of the first half? I think some stat folks added that to Murray's total.

That said, congrats to Pioneers for making it out of Ft. Mitchell with a win. While an impressive effort for sure by Beechwood...can't make that many mistakes and win games like this. Good luck to the rest of KY 1A. Wow.

Bluegrass Preps might have broken the internet had the Tigers pulled that upset.

What do people think about the 3 TDs called back against BW who were there - I'm hearing mixed reviews. Obviously, big calls, though. 3 TDs called back is unheard of.

The block in the back on the pick-6 by Massey was a very cheap call. There was contact but it was more the Simon Kenton player running into the Beechwood player while trying to catch Massey than a block in the back.

The touchdown pass called back in the last minute was very clearly a good call. The quarterback was 3 yards past the line of scrimmage when he threw the ball.

I don't believe there was a third touchdown called back by penalty. The Tigers fumbled the ball in the endzone on a 2nd and goal from the 1. That was not a bad call unless someone believes he was in the end zone before he fumbled it.