Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is going on at Frederick Douglass?

Featured Replies

I am being told that Coach Brian Landis has been suspended from the Football Team and can't have any contact with the players or practice.

 

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

  • Replies 38
  • Views 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is on the staff at Douglass to take over in Coach Landis' absence? Anyone with Head Coaching experience?

Who is on the staff at Douglass to take over in Coach Landis' absence? Anyone with Head Coaching experience?

 

Maybe the X-Fairview coach?

Have been hearing RUMORS this week that they have been playing an ineligible player since week 2. I have also heard many stories about other questionable activities. Don't know if any of this is true but it's the word on the street.

Have been hearing RUMORS this week that they have been playing an ineligible player since week 2. I have also heard many stories about other questionable activities. Don't know if any of this is true but it's the word on the street.

 

I would hope not.

Maybe the X-Fairview coach?
Nate McPeek is on staff and Garry McPeek is the Athletic Director.
Nate McPeek is on staff and Garry McPeek is the Athletic Director.

 

So... an alleged ineligible player on a team with a former Fairview coach and AD?

 

Color me shocked.

So... an alleged ineligible player on a team with a former Fairview coach and AD?

 

Color me shocked.

 

If it is the player I have heard, FCSD is the blame for this one.

Nate McPeek is on staff and Garry McPeek is the Athletic Director.

 

How do these guys get athletics jobs in KY after what happened in Fairview?

How do these guys get athletics jobs in KY after what happened in Fairview?

 

The rest of the story.

Is anyone going to the Douglass/Station game tomorrow that will be able to verify if the head coach is on the sideline or not tomorrow?

@plantmanky, how would/did FCSD mess it up, I don't think I understand ?

I know he wasn't at the taping of Scholastic Ball report, Coach Poe was in the place of Landis.

I was told yesterday that Landis is suspended and Nate McPeek is interim coach.

 

Deleted paragraph.

Edited by Wireman

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.