BGP QOTD: Brownies...do you prefer edges or centers?

Colonels_Wear_Blue

Which do you prefer?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVE brownies, good ones, not with nuts or icing or other accoutrement, and definitely prefer a center to one from an edge or a corner. There is a lady at work that bakes brownies about 1x per month, and I've asked her politely to hide them from me when I'm walking by her desk.
Nothing worse than biting into what you think is a normal brownie and finding nuts.

I LOVE brownies, good ones, not with nuts or icing or other accoutrement, and definitely prefer a center to one from an edge or a corner. There is a lady at work that bakes brownies about 1x per month, and I've asked her politely to hide them from me when I'm walking by her desk.

accouterment - [uh-koo-ter-muh nt, -truh-]

noun:

1. personal clothing, accessories, etc.

2. the equipment, excluding weapons and clothing, of a soldier.

accouterment ... a-c-c-o-u-t-e-r-m-e-n-t ... accouterment

Nice word...I will do my best to begin working it into my vocabulary. :thumb:

As far as chocolate brownies go...

Edges or centers, nuts or no nuts, icing or no icing, all is fine... just give me the whole damn tray and let me go to town until I'm sick...

Oh the sweet memories...

Just like a recovered alcoholic, if I were to ever fall off the wagon and allow myself to indulge, the results could be disastrous, therefore unless I want to blow back up to the size of a house, I will just have to pass on the brownies indefinitely... or more specifically...definitely. :(