Best Radio Annoucer in High School

Radioboy74

No doubt Dickie is the Man, Draws a picture of the game with words. The few games I have missed were tolerable because of his skill. I dont think anybody else could have as much passion for ASHLAND sports as Dickie Martin an Dirk. Those two are the voice of the TOMCATS!!! Wouldnt have it any other way!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best of the best I have gotten to listen to is easily Dave Routen and Paul Leahy, I have never heard anyone else even worthy of a challenge to this team. For all of you who have had the pleasure of listening to their webcast you know exactly what I mean when I call these guys the best and for those who have never had the opportunity to listen to their broadcast just pull them up on the Cardinal webcast and you will not be disappointed. It is a rare mix of unsirpassed game knowledge from Leahy, the Cards former head coach, and Routen a local TV and radio personality who is trained to making a listener feel like he is broadcasting just for you. Their chemestry is amazing. Leahy calls it like it is but he maybe at his best when things are not going the Cards way, he comes up with some stuff that will bring you to tears of laughter.

I have never had the pleasure of listening to Mr. Martin, he must be a great one as well given the # of poster who have sung his praise.

The best of the best I have gotten to listen to is easily Dave Routen and Paul Leahy, I have never heard anyone else even worthy of a challenge to this team. For all of you who have had the pleasure of listening to their webcast you know exactly what I mean when I call these guys the best and for those who have never had the opportunity to listen to their broadcast just pull them up on the Cardinal webcast and you will not be disappointed. It is a rare mix of unsirpassed game knowledge from Leahy, the Cards former head coach, and Routen a local TV and radio personality who is trained to making a listener feel like he is broadcasting just for you. Their chemestry is amazing. Leahy calls it like it is but he maybe at his best when things are not going the Cards way, he comes up with some stuff that will bring you to tears of laughter.

I have never had the pleasure of listening to Mr. Martin, he must be a great one as well given the # of poster who have sung his praise.

How about the quote Leahy said about Dumas last year at the Murray game. He said that they were going to start calling him "Toast" because he got burned so many times! :lol:

Dan is one of the best in the area.He and Ivan Ralls make a good team.

Ivan might be alright on the radio because he has a face for it. LOL He is also a foosball champ just ask him. (Side note he cheats he spins the rods)

I agree Dan and Ivan do a great job together I listen to them during the Girls Sweet 16.