September 5, 20179 yr Seems to happen a lot with Boston teams. http://www.12up.com/posts/5498506-report-red-sox-caught-cheating-against-yankees?a_aid=36534
September 5, 20179 yr I'd have them forfeit the entire season...if it didn't mean rewarding the Yankees. :lol2:
September 6, 20179 yr I dont get it? It's against MLB rules to have electronic devices in the dugout, trainer had an Apple Watch and was using it to get signals from someone and relay them to players.
September 6, 20179 yr And the sky is blue, grass is green, etc. They all cheat, dumb ones get caught.
September 6, 20179 yr I'd have them forfeit the entire season...if it didn't mean rewarding the Yankees. :lol2: Can we make them come to GABP first for the final weekend of home games?
September 6, 20179 yr Boston Red Sox stole signs electronically against New York Yankees, other teams
September 6, 20179 yr It's against MLB rules to have electronic devices in the dugout, trainer had an Apple Watch and was using it to get signals from someone and relay them to players. Dont they have a phone in the dugout? What is the difference.
September 6, 20179 yr Dont they have a phone in the dugout? What is the difference. If someone was on the dugout phone for an entire inning it would be pretty obvious what they were doing and they would be caught. Bottom line, electronic devices in the dug out are against the rules.
September 6, 20179 yr I'm interested in knowing what kind of punishment they'll receive. I assume it'll simply be a fine, maybe some draft picks taken away? If they win the WS, it's well worth it.
September 6, 20179 yr Sign stealing has been going on since the sport began. There isn't a team out there that isn't trying to pick up on someone else's signs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.