Simon Kenton

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it my faulty memory or does this transferring stuff always seem to happen in certain schools? Highlands, HC, SK, NDA ? Does Cooper, Conner or Ryle have any actual transfers? That is, those who transferred into their schools after attending a different HS, freshman year or beyond? Is this the credit (or fault) of their strict district transfer rules?

Is it my faulty memory or does this transferring stuff always seem to happen in certain schools? Highlands, HC, SK, NDA ? Does Cooper, Conner or Ryle have any actual transfers? That is, those who transferred into their schools after attending a different HS, freshman year or beyond? Is this the credit (or fault) of their strict district transfer rules?

Sydney moss for one

Julie duerring

Don't remember Highlands having any in girl's bball other than last year.

Highlands had the older Adler girls transfer in a few years ago and there was discussion about that on here.

Well I'm not sure if the Adler girl was in high school at the time when they moved. But if that is the kind of transfer we are talking about then it was a while ago. I believe the Adler's bought a house in Ft Thomas and moved all their kids. The youngest, Brianna, was in my daughter's class and just graduated last year. She is 19 now. Brianna started in my daughter's class in the 2nd grade I believe. So that would have made her about 7-8 when they came and that would have happened about 10-12 years ago.