Beechwood 45 Ludlow 7

GoDeep12

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Ludlow lost this game i am surprised.

And you all wonder why we have stuff to say about Bellevue all the time, because people like you get on here and say stuff like this....I dont know one time when a single Ludlow person said Ludlow would win this game. I do know in the Bellevue Holy Cross thread that you all were picking Bellevue to win, and you all get all mad when we said that Bellevue wouldn't. And well look what happened Bellevue quit after just one half of play becaues they were getting destroyed by a team you all were saying you would beat...We never said we would beat Beechwood though, like you all did. So you have no room to say anything at all, quitters...:sssh:

Well the better team did win this game. But if they game had been finished last night or didn't have a delay the score probably would have been closer but with Beechwood still winning. Last night Beechwood really couldn't stop Ludlow's offense. But with the delay Beechwood got to make adjustments, and really stopped the run today that was their last night. But the pass was there today to start the game and Ludlows offense was still able to move the ball. But after halftime Beechwood got to make more adjustments and then they shut down the offense in the second half. So with the delay and halftime today gave Beechwood two times to make adjustments and that was the differnce because you cant give a team as good as Beechwood that many chances to make adjustments. Ludlow's defense though however was not able to stop Beechwoods offense at all, because all Beechwood did was run the ball but they couldn't stop it. So even if they game did get played last night with no delays Beechwood still would have won but the score might have been a little closer than this score. I know though if they do see each other again in the playoffs the offense of Ludow will have some confidence now because they did show in the first that they could move the ball. The defense though would have to step up to have a chance.

Good win by Beechwood, and good luck next week againt NCC. I look for Ludlow to get back on track next week against Bracken!

Not trying to ruffle your feathers or start an argument...but did Ludlow make any adjustments to Beechwood's offense or defense.

:confused:

And you all wonder why we have stuff to say about Bellevue all the time, because people like you get on here and say stuff like this....I dont know one time when a single Ludlow person said Ludlow would win this game. I do know in the Bellevue Holy Cross thread that you all were picking Bellevue to win, and you all get all mad when we said that Bellevue wouldn't. And well look what happened Bellevue quit after just one half of play becaues they were getting destroyed by a team you all were saying you would beat...We never said we would beat Beechwood though, like you all did. So you have no room to say anything at all, quitters...:sssh:

Is there any reason for name calling....I thought we are all adults on here.:irked: :confused:

Not trying to ruffle your feathers or start an argument...but did Ludlow make any adjustments to Beechwood's offense or defense.

Im sure Ludlow did make adjustments. But Beechwood is the better team, so the more adjustments they get to make the better off it helps Beechwood. If you were that at the game, you would have seen that before the delay that Ludlow was able to move the ball on that Beechwood defense. So Ludlows gameplan offensively anyways for the game was working pretty good, because Beechwood was the better team and Ludlow was able to move the ball. I know both teams got to make adjustments during the break but when your the better team like Beechwood it is easier to make adjustments to a team that is not as good as you...As I said Ludlow still would not have won the game because they couldn't stop Beechwood at all, but the score would have been closer if they played the whole game without any delays...

[/b]

Is there any reason for name calling....I thought we are all adults on here.:irked: :confused:

Well I think what you did when you came into this thread with your sarcastic remark was pretty childish. And you sarcastic remark really made no sense becaues no Ludlow person ever said that we would beat Beechwood. I just think that you were upset that we brought up in the Bellevue Holy Cross thread on how you all thought Bellevue would win, when really it wasn't even close. So you came in here with that sarcastic remark, so to me that is pretty childish of what you did. I know that was childish of me to comment back, but you didn't think I wouldn't say anything back to that now did you? ;)

:rolleyes: Maybe we should have pinched down with those Defensive ends a little more like Bellevue did so successfully against Ludlow..:p :laugh:

I was not even going to say anything on this thread but after reading everything you guys had to say on the Bellevue thread i thought i would say something on this thread.

I believe there is a song where the lyrics go, "you say it best, when you say nothing at all." :thumb: :flame: :D