Aaron Hernandez commits suicide

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he felt guilty about beating the rap in the recent case. If nothing else, it has saved the taxpayers a ton in incarceration costs.
Honestly I don't really believe Hernandez killed those 2 guys in the case he just got acquited on. The main witness in the case flat out lied to the court and is proven in text messages to his attorney. I'm saying Odin Llyod was the only person Hernandez killed, but I don't think he killed those 2 guys.

I think he killed himself. I think he did it because there were threats made against his girlfriend and daughter.

So people were threatening his family if he didn't kill himself? What was their motive? Afraid he would implicate them in the murders?

So people were threatening his family if he didn't kill himself? What was their motive? Afraid he would implicate them in the murders?

Lots of possibilities. I'm just speculating....

The families of the two guys he just got found not guilty of murdering have plenty of motive.

It's been said that they had very convincing evidence in his appeal of the Odin Lloyd verdict. If he had information implicating someone else in that murder, well, that's motive for someone else too.

I'd guess that there is camera footage of the cell doors that would show if anyone went in or out prior to him being found. Sometimes...actually most times, the simplest explanation is the right one.

I don't trust anyone in the system to show us that footage. Especially since it is their fault he killed himself. Lots of people covering their butts right now. Meanwhile the entire investigation is screwed.

I don't trust anyone in the system to show us that footage. Especially since it is their fault he killed himself. Lots of people covering their butts right now. Meanwhile the entire investigation is screwed.
Not sure I follow.