Open Job: Bracken County

I think two names come to the surface for this job immediately.

Sam Elsbernd (current boys assistant)

Katelyn Meyer (current girls assistant)

Any others?

Kaitlin Meyer would be a good choice and will last more than one year. She will relate to the girls.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaitlin Meyer would be a good choice and will last more than one year. She will relate to the girls.

I don't think she will apply. In her first year of teaching and only been coaching for one year. Yes she was a great player but I think they will be looking to hire someone with more experience.

Maybe Elaine Douglas will apply. Speculating. Also I know Brad Riley has been an assistant on the boys and girls side at different schools and currently works at the elementary school. I don't know if he will apply but it could make a good fit.

Maybe Gary Clayton will come out of retirement! (joking)

Doubt Mrs. Schultz would be interested, her husband now works for Crounse and with two kids it would be a lot for her to handle with him being on and of the boat every two weeks.

I can't see DeSarae Chambers being interested at all, mostly for the fact she is a full blooded Lady Royal and the other because she now has two kids and just bought a new house in downtown Maysville.

Whoever does get this job will have their hands full, that's for sure.

I really like Kaitlin as well, as a FUTURE Coach. Just think she needs a little more time and after just hiring Sara Sticklan for her first ever coaching job helming the softball team, think BC may go with more experience this time after Ray was coming off his first high school coaching job as well. Think Douglas would be the fit, but Buser is interesting