Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier's Trevon Bluiett Arrested

Featured Replies

  • Replies 60
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really need to have a separation of drug charges and marijuana charges.

  • Author
Yawn. Marijuana....in other news water is wet and the sky is blue.

 

Agree this is minor but 3 arrests in one year isn't exactly a good image for the X program.

Xavier men's basketball star guard Trevon Bluiett is facing a drug charge following his Monday arrest in Hamilton County, Indiana, according to a report from the Indy Star.

 

Report: Trevon Bluiett arrested in Indiana, facing drug charge

 

I hope you didn't sprain an ankle sprinting to the computer to post this. In case you did, remember:

 

Ice

Compression

Elevation

 

ICE method is your friend.

If you're going to drive around with weed in your car, you should probably obey all traffic laws. Just sayin'

If you're going to drive around with weed in your car, you should probably obey all traffic laws. Just sayin'

 

....especially in Carmel, Indiana

I hope you didn't sprain an ankle sprinting to the computer to post this. In case you did, remember:

 

Ice

Compression

Elevation

 

ICE method is your friend.

 

I was waiting for a comment from you and this was better than I hoped and expected lol.

I was waiting for a comment from you and this was better than I hoped and expected lol.
I mean, what Trevon did was 100% D.U.M.B., but getting a misdemeanor for weed and "Trevon Bluiett Arrested" are a little disconnected. He was dumb, very dumb, but the fact that UC guy is the one that posted it couldn't be ignored. :bunny:

A bit disappointing that he's coming up on the biggest 6 weeks of his life and he can't stay focused on the NBA draft, but I can't pretend to be upset about a college kid smoking (or possessing) some pot.

We really need to have a separation of drug charges and marijuana charges.

 

Umm no? Last time I checked Marijuana was and still is an illegal drug in majority of the states.

Weed charges are some of the dumbest things our justice system does, and I don't even smoke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.