April 11, 20179 yr Weed charges are some of the dumbest things our justice system does, and I don't even smoke. So it's dumb for it to be against the law for having an illegal substance??? Makes perfect sense. :ohbrother:
April 11, 20179 yr So it's dumb for it to be against the law for having an illegal substance??? Makes perfect sense. :ohbrother: It's dumb for it to be an illegal substance in the 1st place...
April 11, 20179 yr Umm no? Last time I checked Marijuana was and still is an illegal drug in majority of the states. So you're ok with marijuana being classified the same as meth, heroin, cocainne, etc?
April 11, 20179 yr It's dumb for it to be an illegal substance in the 1st place... Guess you haven't witnessed all the drug babies that've been born the past decade, our government screwed up by allowing alcohol. They don't need to make the same mistake twice with marijuana.
April 11, 20179 yr So you're ok with marijuana being classified the same as meth, heroin, cocainne, etc? Yes, they're all illegal substances.
April 11, 20179 yr Guess you haven't witnessed all the drug babies that've been born the past decade, our government screwed up by allowing alcohol. They don't need to make the same mistake twice with marijuana. You can't be serious...
April 11, 20179 yr Guess you haven't witnessed all the drug babies that've been born the past decade, our government screwed up by allowing alcohol. They don't need to make the same mistake twice with marijuana. So alcohol should be illegal? :lol2: Babies aren't born addicted to marijuana. :lol2:
April 11, 20179 yr Yes, they're all illegal substances. Nobody has ever died from an overdose of THC. People are dying everyday from the other substances. We are targeting marijuana the same as those drugs and thus wasting valuable time and effort that could be spent solely on cracking down on the real drugs that are plagueing communities all over KY.
April 11, 20179 yr So alcohol should be illegal? :lol2: Babies aren't born addicted to marijuana. :lol2: No, but their parents doing during like marijuana, meth, cocainne, etc.. has serious consequences on the child.
April 11, 20179 yr No, but their parents doing during like marijuana, meth, cocainne, etc.. has serious consequences on the child. That's your issue. Mothers smoking pot during pregnancy? This is why you object to it being legal? Come on man.
April 11, 20179 yr Just for the record I've never smoked marijuana in my entire life and never would. I just think it's ridiculous that society still treats it the way it does.
April 11, 20179 yr That's your issue. Mothers smoking pot during pregnancy? This is why you object to it being legal? Come on man. No it's not why I object, I object because people use it for the wrong reasons I do understand the use of it for those who need it MEDICALLY, not recreational. I also object to alcohol being legal, I don't see the need for people to be drunk or high just because they feel like it or want to. Both marijuana and alcohol effect the brain and its growth, development, and production. Alcohol is a depressant and marijuana is a gateway drug. If there's no use for it medically then it shouldn't be used. Alcohol has brought tons of revenue to our nation and that's good, but it has also taken the lives of many sons, daughters, husbands, wives, etc.. So is it worth it? I don't think so, but thats just me.
April 11, 20179 yr So I guess guns, cigarettes, cars, etc. should all be illegal too in your opinion?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.