Xavier's Trevon Bluiett Arrested

Walter

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's dumb for it to be an illegal substance in the 1st place...

Guess you haven't witnessed all the drug babies that've been born the past decade, our government screwed up by allowing alcohol. They don't need to make the same mistake twice with marijuana.

Guess you haven't witnessed all the drug babies that've been born the past decade, our government screwed up by allowing alcohol. They don't need to make the same mistake twice with marijuana.

You can't be serious...

So alcohol should be illegal? :lol2:

Babies aren't born addicted to marijuana. :lol2:

Yes, they're all illegal substances.

Nobody has ever died from an overdose of

THC. People are dying everyday from the other substances. We are targeting marijuana the same as those drugs and thus wasting valuable time and effort that could be spent solely on cracking down on the real drugs that are plagueing communities all over KY.

No, but their parents doing during like marijuana, meth, cocainne, etc.. has serious consequences on the child.
That's your issue. Mothers smoking pot during pregnancy? This is why you object to it being legal? Come on man.

That's your issue. Mothers smoking pot during pregnancy? This is why you object to it being legal? Come on man.

No it's not why I object, I object because people use it for the wrong reasons I do understand the use of it for those who need it MEDICALLY, not recreational. I also object to alcohol being legal, I don't see the need for people to be drunk or high just because they feel like it or want to.

Both marijuana and alcohol effect the brain and its growth, development, and production. Alcohol is a depressant and marijuana is a gateway drug. If there's no use for it medically then it shouldn't be used.

Alcohol has brought tons of revenue to our nation and that's good, but it has also taken the lives of many sons, daughters, husbands, wives, etc.. So is it worth it? I don't think so, but thats just me.