Xavier's Trevon Bluiett Arrested

Walter

No it's not why I object, I object because people use it for the wrong reasons I do understand the use of it for those who need it MEDICALLY, not recreational. I also object to alcohol being legal, I don't see the need for people to be drunk or high just because they feel like it or want to.

Both marijuana and alcohol effect the brain and its growth, development, and production. Alcohol is a depressant and marijuana is a gateway drug. If there's no use for it medically then it shouldn't be used.

Alcohol has brought tons of revenue to our nation and that's good, but it has also taken the lives of many sons, daughters, husbands, wives, etc.. So is it worth it? I don't think so, but thats just me.

Marijuana is NOT a gateway drug. Read through the link I sent you. What's your favorite restaurant? What's your favorite sport?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Then get the laws changed, until then, its not to hard to not do something illegal.

I don't disagree. He should be charged with the inconsequential misdemeanor he deserves and everyone can move on. Simply stating possession charges (for marijuana at least) are a dime a dozen...

So I guess guns, cigarettes, cars, etc. should all be illegal too in your opinion?

Guns, cars, ect. don't effect the way your body functions. Guns don't kill people, idiots with guns kill people, you can just be a bad driver and still wreck and die. The average person will be in 7 car accidents by the time they die. DUI's lead to majority of the collisions on the roads, not as many as distracted driving, but that's another issue. Cigarettes don't effect your thought process either, yes you can get cancer from them, but it doesn't make you high or drunk. You can smoke cigarettes and not be effected at all, but they do make you aware that it can lead to cancer.

I don't disagree. He should be charged with the inconsequential misdemeanor he deserves and everyone can move on. Simply stating possession charges (for marijuana at least) are a dime a dozen...

Exactly the charge should be for stupidity, not that he had marijuana.

Guns, cars, ect. don't effect the way your body functions. Guns don't kill people, idiots with guns kill people, you can just be a bad driver and still wreck and die. The average person will be in 7 car accidents by the time they die. DUI's lead to majority of the collisions on the roads, not as many as distracted driving, but that's another issue. Cigarettes don't effect your thought process either, yes you can get cancer from them, but it doesn't make you high or drunk. You can smoke cigarettes and not be effected at all, but they do make you aware that it can lead to cancer.
DUI's cause the majority of car crashes, but not as many as distracted driving? You're talking in circles buddy. Also DUI is illegal just in case you're unaware.

DUI's cause the majority of car crashes, but not as many as distracted driving? You're talking in circles buddy. Also DUI is illegal just in case you're unaware.

Hey buddy, what causes DUI? Oh yeah driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. DUI and distracted driving are the top two causes for collisions. Excuse me for not proofreading my post.

Alcohol doesn't kill people, idiots misusing alcohol kills people. Heaven forbid we make people responsible for their actions. Let's just blame the object or product instead of the person.

Hey buddy, what causes DUI? Oh yeah driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. DUI and distracted driving are the top two causes for collisions. Excuse me for not proofreading my post.
Alcohol doesn't cause people to drink and drive. People cause DUI's. You don't just drink a beer and all of the sudden have this urge to go drive your car. It doesn't work that way.

Alcohol doesn't kill people, idiots misusing alcohol kills people. Heaven forbid we make people responsible for their actions. Let's just blame the object or product instead of the person.
He admits that guns don't kill people, people kill people. But doesn't understand that same exact argument with regards to alcohol.