March 24, 20179 yr I didn't watch much of this game, but.....is Kansas this good or Purdue not as good as many thought.
March 24, 20179 yr I didn't watch much of this game, but.....is Kansas this good or Purdue not as good as many thought. Combination. Purdue was up 25-18 with about 8-9 minutes to play in the first half and Kansas just blitzed them from their.
March 24, 20179 yr Author 30 point win in the Sweet 16 is a statement game. Same thing I said to myself last night. Then I remembered that UK beat West Virginia by 39 a couple of years ago.
March 24, 20179 yr Same thing I said to myself last night. Then I remembered that UK beat West Virginia by 39 a couple of years ago. And Wake Forest by a 100 back in '93
March 24, 20179 yr Kansas has that extra gear offensively....They don't kick it in often, but when they do, my goodness. They've found a way to play with it at crucial long stretches in all three tournament games so far...If they keep that up, ain't nobody hanging around with them.
March 24, 20179 yr And Wake Forest by a 100 back in '93 "A withering display of basketball talent!" Kansas looked a lot like that last night.
March 24, 20179 yr When that back court is firing on all cylinders KU is far and away the best team in the country. 1 through 3 KU is filthy at times. Makes you wonder how they have looked pedestrian much of the season?
March 24, 20179 yr Kansas is looking to run over this tournament the way they are playing right now. True, but if we have learned anything, it is not to count out Bill Self to not have his team prepared when you least expect it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.