Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South

Who you got? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

    • UNC
      33%
    • UK
      41%
    • UCLA
      23%
    • Butler
      0%
      0
    • Minnesota
      0%
      0
    • Other
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If anyone deserves to lose it is LaVar Ball

 

Guy is the worst.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone deserves to lose it is LaVar Ball, so that is enough of a reason for America to rally against UCLA. That said, I get that sick feeling he is going to be able to bask in the sun of his son's glory.
Couldn't agree more. If I filled out my brackets with my heart and not my unbiased way I'd have UK winning it all and UCLA losing in the 1st round. I just don't think it will happen. I can't stand the Ball's and the little story they had on ESPN yesterday on the family makes me hate them even more. With that said though I still think UCLA is the most talented team when healthy.
Couldn't agree more. If I filled out my brackets with my heart and not my unbiased way I'd have UK winning it all and UCLA losing in the 1st round. I just don't think it will happen. I can't stand the Ball's and the little story they had on ESPN yesterday on the family makes me hate them even more. With that said though I still think UCLA is the most talented team when healthy.

The kids seem humble, but the dad - yuck.

The kids seem humble, but the dad - yuck.

 

Lonzo seems pretty humble. Melo doesn't at all and I don't know about the third one.

 

Lavar is about as bad as you can get, IMO.

Despite what happened in the ACC Tournament, I think North Carolina is the best team in the country. I'm picking them to win it all, even though it pains me greatly to do so.

The kids seem humble, but the dad - yuck.
True, except I'm not a fan of the youngest, the one who scored 93 points by cherry picking and not playing any defense. He seemed like a butt munch.
True, except I'm not a fan of the youngest, the one who scored 93 points by cherry picking and not playing any defense. He seemed like a butt munch.
He seems like it, but I am not going to harp too much on a 15 year old who doesn't know any better.

Some guy on Cowherd said the south Bracket was the hardest bracket in the last 25 or 30 years of the NCAA.

I'd absolutely love to see UC pull an upset over UCLA (if that game happens) and then we could potentially have UC vs. UK in the Sweet 16. Would be a lot of fun.

 

If seeds hold, I think UK beats UCLA this time around. I don't have the same confidence against UNC. Unfortunately I think the Cats lose in the Elite 8 to them. Still voted UK in the poll though.

 

If UC plays UCLA it will be the first time I've ever pulled for Cincinnati!

Some guy on Cowherd said the south Bracket was the hardest bracket in the last 25 or 30 years of the NCAA.
The top 3 seeds in the South are tough, then outside of Witchita State, who was just seeded poorly, the rest is just mediocre. I mean Butler and Minnesota do nothing for me at all. It should be a cakewalk for UNC to the Elite Eight.
Some guy on Cowherd said the south Bracket was the hardest bracket in the last 25 or 30 years of the NCAA.

 

:ohbrother:

Dayton or Wichita St. will be a bad matchup for the Cats. Both are well coached, sound defensively and are good in a grind it out type game. I'm not sure UK can get by either one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.