Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South

Who you got? 39 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

    • UNC
      33%
    • UK
      41%
    • UCLA
      23%
    • Butler
      0%
      0
    • Minnesota
      0%
      0
    • Other
      2%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is only one choice...

Tough one to pick, I think UCLA probably will, but Kentucky or North Carolina could.

The committee completely blew it by seeding Witchita St as a 10. Tough draw for the Cats. In 2014 the Shockers seeded number 1 and unbeaten, drew Kentucky as the 8 seed in their bracket. Karma's a ......!

 

I'm picking the Heels.

This is a tough Region. UK/UNC/UCLA and a solid team in Butler as the 4 Seed, along with a good UC team and 30-4 Wichita State team who imo should have a better seed than #10, also with a possible Cinderella team in #12 Middle Tennessee State. I like Kentucky's chances to make it to the Elite Eight along with North Carolina for a tough rematch, UCLA could win this Region, but they've outscored a lot of teams this season, as in their all offense & no defense could hurt you in the NCAA Tournament. I think UK/UNC Elite Eight.

Cincinnati got absolutely shafted by the committee...no way Minnesota should have gotten a 5 seed over them or SMU.

 

Mick and the Bearcats get sent out west for the third time in the past 4 years, and oh by the way, get a potential match up with UCLA IN CALI should they get by the Kansas ST/Wake winner. I guess Mick shouldn't have called the selection committee out. Both them and SMU both deserved better.

I'd absolutely love to see UC pull an upset over UCLA (if that game happens) and then we could potentially have UC vs. UK in the Sweet 16. Would be a lot of fun.

 

If seeds hold, I think UK beats UCLA this time around. I don't have the same confidence against UNC. Unfortunately I think the Cats lose in the Elite 8 to them. Still voted UK in the poll though.

The bottom half of the South is about as tough of an 8 team segment that you will see in the NCAA tournament.

 

The computers were never kind to UCLA, mainly because of their SOS. My problem with that argument is UCLA didn't lay any eggs this season against bad foes. They won against everyone, only losing games to other tournament teams. 4 losses total with wins at Arizona and UK. I would have at least flipped the location of FSU and UCLA.

I saw that Wichita State was a 7 point favorite against Dayton. That true? If so... good work, committee!

Picked UCLA before the brackets were announced to being the team I pick to win it all, so UCLA wins this bracket

If anyone deserves to lose it is LaVar Ball, so that is enough of a reason for America to rally against UCLA. That said, I get that sick feeling he is going to be able to bask in the sun of his son's glory.

If anyone deserves to lose it is LaVar Ball, so that is enough of a reason for America to rally against UCLA. That said, I get that sick feeling he is going to be able to bask in the sun of his son's glory.

 

Let's all cheer for UC to pull the upset and we can have a lot of fun in NKY/Greater Cincy with a UK vs. UC Sweet 16 matchup.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.