Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thoughts and Opinions on the NCAA Tournament Bracket/Field

Featured Replies

Personally I feel as if Arizona is gonna have a pretty easy path to the Final Four, Duke also has a fairly easy path to the Elite 8, and Villanova should be upset with how they got treated. I expected to see UNC/UK/UCLA in the same bracket although as a UK fan that does worry me.

 

Wichita St (10) and Middle Tennessee St. (12) got screwed with their seedings, and South Carolina might be the weakest 7 seed ever in the NCAA Tourney.

 

I expect Florida to lose 1st round, as well as Florida St, South Carolina, Minnesota, and Creighton.

  • Replies 98
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bracket looks good to me.

According to all the talking heads, Syracuse got robbed.

Syracuse probably should have been in but it's hilarious that they have to play UNC-Greensboro in the NIT.

 

Kentucky was the No. 1 2-seed. They had an argument for a No. 1 but a 2 is probably right IMO.

 

I honestly thought Louisville would drop to a 3. They have a tough draw I think.

 

Duke always gets an easy path. Arizona should be ecstatic.

 

I hate the tendency to put in-state teams vs. each other. Everyone in the state HATES that, but they continue to do it. I don't understand their reasoning. Whatever.

 

In general, I hate the Selection Committee and their shenanigans.

Syracuse probably should have been in but it's hilarious that they have to play UNC-Greensboro in the NIT.

 

I kept seeing people laughing about this on Twitter. What is the back story that I'm missing?

I kept seeing people laughing about this on Twitter. What is the back story that I'm missing?

 

Four days after the Syracuse Orange's Hall of Fame coach angered an entire city by saying there was "no value" in the Atlantic Coast Conference holding its postseason tournament in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Orange were matched up Sunday night against UNC Greensboro in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament.

 

2

Four days after the Syracuse Orange's Hall of Fame coach angered an entire city by saying there was "no value" in the Atlantic Coast Conference holding its postseason tournament in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Orange were matched up Sunday night against UNC Greensboro in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament.

 

217 NIT -- Syracuse Orange to play UNC Greensboro week after Jim Boeheim took shot at town

 

Duh.

 

That is pretty funny. Thanks!

Four days after the Syracuse Orange's Hall of Fame coach angered an entire city by saying there was "no value" in the Atlantic Coast Conference holding its postseason tournament in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Orange were matched up Sunday night against UNC Greensboro in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament.

 

217 NIT -- Syracuse Orange to play UNC Greensboro week after Jim Boeheim took shot at town

 

He's right, by the way. They took the money to stay relevant in football and, in so doing, became a conference that wasn't southern anymore. Play in the south if you have to, but play in Charlotte or Atlanta. No point for anyone to go to Greensboro.

UK once again getting the toughest region is par for the course this time of year.

I have no issues with the seedings this year.

 

I don't think any one region is significantly more difficult or easier than the others, which is all you can ask for.

Seems like Wichita State got that shaft with their seed.
It's funny, it is as the committee is making a payback for the 2012? bracket when they mis-seeded UK and they had to play Witchita who was a high seed.
UK once again getting the toughest region is par for the course this time of year.

 

Has UK ever been in a bracket that you didn't think was the toughest?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.