Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 75 Notre Dame 69

Featured Replies

Some team is gonna be extremely lucky when they land Tatum in the draft. I had a ton of doubts with him this year but he is a stud no doubt about it.

He's really good. Hoping he ends up on the Lakers.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn. Is that true?

 

Yes. :lol2:

He's really good. Hoping he ends up on the Lakers.

 

I dont watch enough of the Lakers but has Ingram done anything this year?

I dont watch enough of the Lakers but has Ingram done anything this year?

 

Been an up and down year for him. He needs more weight(obviously) so he can finish in the lane better. He dunked on someone from Phoenix the other night so he is coming along. His jumper is starting to become a little more consistent as well. He has been getting better now that the focus is making sure he and the kids are playing 32-38 minutes a game. They all need as much time on the floor together. They had a great win at Phoenix the other night. They just need time and consistency. They are coming along.

No case can be made for UNC over Duke IMO. 1 less loss and 2 losses to Duke.

 

This and Gonzaga being Gonzaga is why I feel it is possible we could see Duke with a 1 seed tomorrow.

 

To be fair i dont know why UNC gets to be considered a lock for a 1 seed. They have 2 losses to teams who won't make the tournament. Lost twice to Duke. Lost to the sec champ and possibly tournament champ in UK on a neutral court.

 

I think UK, Duke, and UNC should be 2 seeds. Villanova, Kansas, Arizona, and Gonzaga should be the 1 seeds imo. Which I hate putting Zaga as a 1. However imo UK, Duke, and UNC have to many holes in their resumes to be a 1.

To be fair i dont know why UNC gets to be considered a lock for a 1 seed. They have 2 losses to teams who won't make the tournament. Lost twice to Duke. Lost to the sec champ and possibly tournament champ in UK on a neutral court.

 

I think UK, Duke, and UNC should be 2 seeds. Villanova, Kansas, Arizona, and Gonzaga should be the 1 seeds imo. Which I hate putting Zaga as a 1. However imo UK, Duke, and UNC have to many holes in their resumes to be a 1.

 

Scary to think that the 2 seeds might be better than the 1s.

Been an up and down year for him. He needs more weight(obviously) so he can finish in the lane better. He dunked on someone from Phoenix the other night so he is coming along. His jumper is starting to become a little more consistent as well. He has been getting better now that the focus is making sure he and the kids are playing 32-38 minutes a game. They all need as much time on the floor together. They had a great win at Phoenix the other night. They just need time and consistency. They are coming along.

 

That stinks. I hope he developes a bit more. While he didnt have a great year at Duke, I loved the kid during his time here. Still upset about Jabari. My Bucks are ripping it right now, I want nothing more to see him, Giannis and Middleton play together.

That stinks. I hope he developes a bit more. While he didnt have a great year at Duke, I loved the kid during his time here. Still upset about Jabari. My Bucks are ripping it right now, I want nothing more to see him, Giannis and Middleton play together.

 

I've watched a large majority of the Laker games this year. I'm very pleased with what I have seen from Ingram. He'll be fine.

My guess on the ones after last night and all the chatter...

 

Nova - East

KU - Midwest

Arizona - West

UNC - South

 

Duke could flip with UNC but I just don't see it happening.

The 'body of work" may not justify a #1 seed but....look at the gauntlet they just passed through - at the end of the season, when it counts. First 4 game ACC champion and going through Louisville, UNC and ND in 3 days.

 

Not a Dukie by any stretch but hats-off to Coach K and this season and this end of season run. This Duke team may be the favorite in what ever region they end up in.

There's not a whiskers difference between a number 1 seed and a 2 seed, so if I were any of the teams mentioned in this thread I wouldn't really care much which one of those I got.

 

As far as Duke, their season play might not be worthy of a 1 seed but they sure look like it now, plowing through some tough competition in the ACC tourney.

They had some ups and downs during the season with Coach K being gone for a while, Allen's suspension, and some injuries.

I hate to say it but right now they look like the best team in the NCAA.

I personally think the comittee will give the nod to Arizona for a 1, and we will end up with: Kansas, Nova, Zona, & Gonzaga.

 

UK, Duke, UofL, & UNC in the 2 spots. All hoping to be in the Zags bracket. .

I dont watch enough of the Lakers but has Ingram done anything this year?

 

Been an up and down year for him. He needs more weight(obviously) so he can finish in the lane better. He dunked on someone from Phoenix the other night so he is coming along. His jumper is starting to become a little more consistent as well. He has been getting better now that the focus is making sure he and the kids are playing 32-38 minutes a game. They all need as much time on the floor together. They had a great win at Phoenix the other night. They just need time and consistency. They are coming along.

What he said. He's just so weak at this point it really limits what he can do on offense.

The Jerry guy on CBS bracket guy (I forgot his last name) has Duke a #1 seed for what it's worth.

Can anyone on this forum seriously say that Duke doesn't deserve a 1 seed and keep a straight face? I didn't think so! Seriously, I'll help you look at it a little more objectively.

 

Go all the way back to November and look at the preseason rankings, who was #1? Duke. Some will say yeah, but they have 8 losses! Actually no, they don't, forget about number in the loss column of their overall record, it's deceiving. A couple of their early season losses they didn't even have their whole team due to injuries, so throw those losses out. Then they had to sit Grayson Allen because he was having muscle spasm's in his legs and they lost a game or two due to that. Then when they finally got everyone healthy, K's back started hurting again and he had to take a leave of absence, which resulted in a few more losses. Thankfully he made a miraculous recovery and could be seen jumping up and down on the sideline in his first game back. Now that everything is back to normal Duke is playing great and just won the ACC tournament.

 

So when you look at it objectively Duke really only has a couple of losses and even though they have looked sloppy at times throughout the season, that shouldn't matter because you have to seed them based on how they are playing in present time. So seriously, how could the NCAA not give them a 1 seed? I'll go as far as saying that if Duke is not awarded a 1 seed then there must be some anti Duke bias on the committee.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.