Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 75 Notre Dame 69

Featured Replies

 

I'm not jealous of anything. They have 8 losses and are 5-3 in their last 8 games. I think a 2-seed is a stretch, but I can live with that since they won the ACC Tournament and beat UNC again. A 1-seed is crazy talk.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not jealous of anything. They have 8 losses and are 5-3 in their last 8 games. I think a 2-seed is a stretch, but I can live with that since they won the ACC Tournament and beat UNC again. A 1-seed is crazy talk.

 

Stop the Madness!

Duke will not be a #1 seed. I understand they won arguably the hardest conference tournament in the field but they finished 5th in the conference. I don't care how well they played in the conference tournament but you cannot discount that when deciding their seed. They are at best a #2 seed and no higher than that.

Look, if Louisville doesnt win at least root for Duke just to see this forum go nuts. I'm hoping for a 1 seed tomorrow just to get that action a bit early.

 

That and not playing til Friday for some more conspiracy talk because they will have played 4 games in 4 days and Kentucky will get a early game on Thursday that should do it. lol

Duke is playing much better basketball but the lovefest for them on social media is stupid. They don't deserve a one-seed. Period.

 

Okay, I'll bite. While I think they will be a 2 seed there can be a case for a 1 seed. Duke has 13 Top 50 wins and 8 Top 25 wins. They were plagued with injuries all year. Went 3-4 or 4-3 in Coach K's absences. Yeah they lost 8 games but 7 of those were in the toughest conference in college basketball by a mile. They just won the ACC tournament, winning 4 games in 4 days. 3 of those wins against Final Four competition.

 

 

Now that being said I think the 1 seeds will be Kansas/Nova/Gonzaga/Oregon Zona winner.

Duke will not be a #1 seed. I understand they won arguably the hardest conference tournament in the field but they finished 5th in the conference. I don't care how well they played in the conference tournament but you cannot discount that when deciding their seed. They are at best a #2 seed and no higher than that.

 

These two statements contradict themselves.

I'm not jealous of anything. They have 8 losses and are 5-3 in their last 8 games. I think a 2-seed is a stretch, but I can live with that since they won the ACC Tournament and beat UNC again. A 1-seed is crazy talk.

 

11-3 in their last 14 games if we want to play that game.

 

Two questions:

 

 

Who are the four 1 seeds in your opinion?

 

Would you really be surprised if the committee gives Duke a 1 seed?

They don't think Duke should have a one seed but are gonna be ticked when Duke is the two or three seed in their bracket. :lol2:

I think Oregon will drop because they lost a key player for the season. It sucks, but the Selection Committee has a history of doing that.

 

I think the No. 1 seed will be Villanova (overall 1), Gonzaga, Kansas, UNC

 

2 seeds will be Kentucky, Duke, Arizona, and ???

They don't think Duke should have a one seed but are gonna be ticked when Duke is the two or three seed in their bracket. :lol2:

 

Playing in Greensboro!!!! :lol2:

 

I don't know where the first round games are though. :lol2:

Pure hater talk.

 

Nope, not at all. I watch a lot of college basketball and I just can't see Duke as a one-seed. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think Oregon will drop because they lost a key player for the season. It sucks, but the Selection Committee has a history of doing that.

 

I think the No. 1 seed will be Villanova (overall 1), Gonzaga, Kansas, UNC

 

2 seeds will be Kentucky, Duke, Arizona, and ???

 

Why does Kansas get a pass for losing to TCU in their tourney?

 

Duke has proven they are better than UNC.

 

The committee has shown before they aren't impressed by teams like Gonzaga's body of work when it comes to seeding. That is history also.

 

Again, will you really be that surprised if the NCAA committee gives Duke a 1 seed?

Nope, not at all. I watch a lot of college basketball and I just can't see Duke as a one-seed. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

Yet you think UK deserves the same seed as Duke? How?

Why does Kansas get a pass for losing to TCU in their tourney?

 

Duke has proven they are better than UNC.

 

The committee has shown before they aren't impressed by teams like Gonzaga's body of work when it comes to seeding. That is history also.

 

Again, will you really be that surprised if the NCAA committee gives Duke a 1 seed?

 

No case can be made for UNC over Duke IMO. 1 less loss and 2 losses to Duke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.