Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 75 Notre Dame 69

Featured Replies

Solid game that saw Notre Dame chasing Duke for a long time, catch up, but they were not able to stop Duke down the stretch.

 

Duke has been very inconsistent, but in the ACC Tournament we have seen the team that was a preseason favorite. There's no doubt they're at least a 2 seed. Is there any chance they chase down UNC for the 1? I have a hard time believing they'd make both 1 seeds.

 

(Also of note - Duke was the first team to win the ACC by winning 4 games in 4 days.)

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LETS GO BABY! This is the team I wanted to see all year long. Going in with a ton of momentum. Battle back and beat Louisville, battle back and beat UNC, close out beating Mike Brey on their 4th straight day played.

Bleh.

 

Look, if Louisville doesnt win at least root for Duke just to see this forum go nuts. I'm hoping for a 1 seed tomorrow just to get that action a bit early.

Great tournament for Duke. Legitimate contender!

 

Playing their best basketball at the right time of the year.

Look, if Louisville doesnt win at least root for Duke just to see this forum go nuts. I'm hoping for a 1 seed tomorrow just to get that action a bit early.

 

As soon as I actively root for Duke they will flame out and waste my time. Consider this me doing you a favor.

As soon as I actively root for Duke they will flame out and waste my time. Consider this me doing you a favor.

 

BE GONE!

Some team is gonna be extremely lucky when they land Tatum in the draft. I had a ton of doubts with him this year but he is a stud no doubt about it.

Duke is playing much better basketball but the lovefest for them on social media is stupid. They don't deserve a one-seed. Period.

I hope they are. In the East.

 

I hope they get the 2 seed in Gonzaga's bracket with the Zags as the 1 seed.

Duke is playing much better basketball but the lovefest for them on social media is stupid. They don't deserve a one-seed. Period.

 

#jealousy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.