March 12, 20179 yr Author Is it too late for me to be in? I've never done this before. Not to late...everyone has until Thursday morning I think.
March 12, 20179 yr Author Challenge other members, PM them!!! Call them Out!!! Let's get as many in as possible!!!
March 12, 20179 yr Author At work. Just wanted to make sure you got in the Bracket, you normally sign in early. Didn't want you left out!
March 12, 20179 yr Just wanted to make sure you got in the Bracket, you normally sign in early. Didn't want you left out! On midnights. I'll get in later.
March 12, 20179 yr Dang multiple entries not allowed. Two routes for me to go. Duke wins it all or Duke bounces second round. One of those two options will be the choice I have to make. Duke is not losing in the 2nd round
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.