Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP 2017 Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

We will be using Yahoo Tourney Pick'em to run our annual BGP Challenge.

 

Click this Link:

Group Invitation | Tourney Pick'em | Yahoo Sports

Password: GURU

 

>>>REQUIRING EVERYONE TO USE THEIR BGP USERNAME IN THE NAME OF THEIR BRACKET

So when we post scoring updates no one's real name will be given out and so we know who is who. Last year some people used made up names for their entries and we had no idea who a couple of entrants were.

Overall winner will have bragging rights and win a prize from the BGP SWAG BAG courtesy of TheGuru.

 

Scoring will be as follows

Round of 62 2 points for each correctly picked game

Round of 32 2 points

Round of 16 4 points

Round of 8 8 points

Round of 4 16 points

Final Game 32 points

 

One Entry Per Member Eligible for Contest...Multiple entries, will disqualify the member from the contest.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

  • Replies 114
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Post below if you plan on participating, so I can make sure all entries are accounted for.

I'm in had to create new yahoo username, but I'm in.

I'm in!!

 

My bracket name defaulted to "My Terrific Bracket" (lame!). I assume I will be able to edit this once we are able to enter our picks.

I'm in!!

 

My bracket name defaulted to "My Terrific Bracket" (lame!). I assume I will be able to edit this once we are able to enter our picks.

You can edit it now. There should be a little settings/ gear icon that if you click on let's you change your name.

I'm in.

I'm in!!

 

My bracket name defaulted to "My Terrific Bracket" (lame!). I assume I will be able to edit this once we are able to enter our picks.

 

Tap/click on your bracket name (My Terrific Bracket) and in the top right corner their will be a settings icon where you can change the name of your bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.