March 27, 20179 yr Author Not surprisingly, no one has Oregon, Gonzaga or South Carolina winning a remaining game.
March 28, 20179 yr Author What happens if NC beats Oregon and losses in the final? I don't have it in front of me but if UNC wins one game I think Tony takes over the lead and wins.
April 2, 20179 yr Author Tony's Tip Top Bracket...who ever that "non-rule follower" is, has won this years BGP Bracket Challenge. SpinDoc has wrapped up First Loser's Place! :bag: way down here is where I finished!
April 2, 20179 yr Tony's Tip Top Bracket...who ever that "non-rule follower" is, has won this years BGP Bracket Challenge. SpinDoc has wrapped up First Loser's Place! :bag: way down here is where I finished! I could not figure out how to change my name.
April 2, 20179 yr Author How and where do I collect my prize? Use this Link http://bluegrasspreps.com/new-member-introduction/contest-prizes-updated-299747.html
April 2, 20179 yr We will be using Yahoo Tourney Pick'em to run our annual BGP Challenge. Click this Link: Group Invitation | Tourney Pick'em | Yahoo Sports Password: GURU >>>REQUIRING EVERYONE TO USE THEIR BGP USERNAME IN THE NAME OF THEIR BRACKET So when we post scoring updates no one's real name will be given out and so we know who is who. Last year some people used made up names for their entries and we had no idea who a couple of entrants were. Overall winner will have bragging rights and win a prize from the BGP SWAG BAG courtesy of TheGuru. One Entry Per Member Eligible for Contest...Multiple entries, will disqualify the member from the contest. ....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.