Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP 2017 Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

Next year I'm going to have my wife make my picks. She can't do any worse.

 

Why wife is winning in our bracket challenge big time, I am afraid of the honey do list she is going to come up with.

  • Replies 114
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was feeling so good about the Rhode Island to the Sweet 16 pick for a while there.

Dang multiple entries not allowed. Two routes for me to go. Duke wins it all or Duke bounces second round. One of those two options will be the choice I have to make.

 

Whelp....

Whelp....

Grizzly Adams is a prophet now.

This may be the worst I have picked in a long time. It is awful.

 

Same.

 

I went all in on the ACC and got burned.

  • Author

Brian's Breathtaking Bracket is the leader by one game after two rounds. I need a PM from "Brian" so I know which BGP member this is.

My young boy picked 28 of 32 in the 1st round. the second round was not too good to him.

Brian's Breathtaking Bracket is the leader by one game after two rounds. I need a PM from "Brian" so I know which BGP member this is.
He didn't follow the rules as clearly stated by failing to make his bracket name his BGP username. He's disqualified. Haha
This may be the worst I have picked in a long time. It is awful.

 

I'm on the second page of the standings as well. Same bracket I used in all 4 pools I participated in.

I'm on the second page of the standings as well. Same bracket I used in all 4 pools I participated in.

 

Me too. Same bracket Oh well $15 gone.

If I could've just redone the top left hand portion of my bracket I might've been onto something.

My ability to win this thing is tied to the Mountaineers.

 

I've got UK and WVA in the championship.

 

I'm hoping Bobby's boys can wreak some havoc on that side. I like my chances.

I think I am looking good to win this thing. I picked North Carolina to win and the two above me did not.

  • Author

Brian's Breathtaking Bracket is the leader in the clubhouse after 4 rounds, but he is done and can't score anymore points.

Tony's Tip-Top Bracket is in third place but has UNC winning the Title, if they reach the title game he'll take over first place.

 

If UNC wins Spindoc will come in second to Tony's Tip-Top Bracket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.