Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP 2017 Bracket Challenge

Featured Replies

  • Replies 114
  • Views 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang multiple entries not allowed. Two routes for me to go. Duke wins it all or Duke bounces second round. One of those two options will be the choice I have to make.

  • Author
Dang multiple entries not allowed. Two routes for me to go. Duke wins it all or Duke bounces second round. One of those two options will be the choice I have to make.

 

Go Big or Go Home!

TAC is in. Where is the NCAA D2 bracket?

I hit join league and it put me in but did not give me a chance to change my name. It just popped up. How do I change it or can someone change it to sumoroyal?

I hit join league and it put me in but did not give me a chance to change my name. It just popped up. How do I change it or can someone change it to sumoroyal?

When you click on your entry there should be a little settings/ gear icon that when you click on it, it allows you to change your name.

  • Author

Remember to use your BGP username in your Bracket Name!!!

 

Please rename the following Brackets!

Tony's Tip Top Bracket

My Dandy Bracket

March Sadness

  • Author

Brackets will be up in a few hours, let's get it on!

Brackets will be up in a few hours, let's get it on!

 

Is it too late for me to be in? I've never done this before.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.